Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanitary Towel adverts are one of the few things that make me so mad. Hear me out, every young lady / grown woman will need these products, this is not an option for them. The advertising on the product package should be sufficient to inform the lady that this is the product she is looking for. I don't want to be reminded about Aunt Flow when I'm busy eating my dinner. Also, the adverts are so ridiculous, okay so there is an unhappy crampy lady who is clearly not happy with her current sanitary towel, now she goes for this new brand and whoopee she's all of a sudden a bugee jumping adrenaline junkie speeding off into the distance on a jet-ski? What? Why is this a thing? I really don't get it?

Also, the way people do their voicemail. They always start with "Hi, you're through to Jade!" Um, no I'm not through to Jade, if I was through to Jade I wouldn't be speaking to a machine. Dammit Jade! It bugs me far too much. I know it's irrational...
 
People who refer to various institutions using a "witty" pun e.g. cANCer, Micro$oft, Hellkom etc.

Even if the point they are making in their writing may be completely valid, the usage of such nomenclature immediately makes me think they are a bit of as knob and as such, detracts from the point they may be trying to make.
 
What's the word for 'file' in Afrikaans!?

As in: "Please copy those files to a flashdrive."
 
Dem articles.
What shapes SA GAMERS like.

The results of the MyDerp shape survey are in — these are the shapes the respondents spent time with.

Untitled.png

When you need shapes to do things with - there's a whole range of shapes to choose from. Some are pointy and some have more pointy bits than others.

Which raised the question: Are some shapes more betterer than others? How does one determine bettererness? Well - with a survey!

We polled 6 gamers from around the country and asked them what their favorite shape was.

table.png

No triangles! We anticipated way more triangles as it's a gamer-favourite shape.

A word on demographics


The average MyDerp survey respondent is typically male, in their late twenties, earns between R10,000 and R30,000 per month, lives in one of South Africa’s major urban areas, and mainly games on PC.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X