dualmeister
Honorary Master
When you click on a link to a "top 100 list" and then each item has its own page instead of the entire list on a single page 
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
When you click on a link to a "top 100 list" and then each item has its own page instead of the entire list on a single page![]()
When I see that I immediately exit.
When people complain that they can't watch sport because the power is off, yet they've know it was going off the whole day and could have made another plan ...
Not everyone wants to go out to watch sport. Even when I know it's going to go off at 16:00, I still schit my pants when it does.
Well hopefully you don't post it all over Facebook ...![]()
people.
Couples who share a facebook account
Freight companies that move stuff too slowly for my liking
Cheap toilet paper in hotel rooms. Irritates my bum
1) Hotels that buy crap 2 ply toilet paper.