Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch her music video "Anaconda" and you'll understand.
I just wasted 52 seconds of my life i will never get back. Thanks.
How is this woman famous?? I imagine its only because of the things she can do wih her arse.
 
Waking up with a headache and getting flak from family for giving them "bad presents" for Christmas.

How the actual **** is a Samsung S5 and a few k in cash a bad present?... This is the last time that I give any family presents for Christmas. I received sweet ****all from them yet they complain to other people who then told me, trustworthy friends.
 
Waking up with a headache and getting flak from family for giving them "bad presents" for Christmas.

How the actual **** is a Samsung S5 and a few k in cash a bad present?... This is the last time that I give any family presents for Christmas. I received sweet ****all from them yet they complain to other people who then told me, trustworthy friends.
Stop doing presents. Eat, drink, play games, laugh.
 
Waking up with a headache and getting flak from family for giving them "bad presents" for Christmas.

How the actual **** is a Samsung S5 and a few k in cash a bad present?... This is the last time that I give any family presents for Christmas. I received sweet ****all from them yet they complain to other people who then told me, trustworthy friends.

I wonder what this individual wanted? A new car or maybe a Rolex?
 
I wonder what this individual wanted? A new car or maybe a Rolex?
Sounds like the kind of annoying individual who likes The Sound of Music. **** I HATE THAT MOVIE. YOU WANNA MEET UP AND RAGE ABOUT IT !?!?!?!?
 
I hate people that procrastinate about getting things done, always left to the last minute or not bothering doing it at all.
I guess I could call it plain laziness.
 
I hate people that procrastinate about getting things done, always left to the last minute or not bothering doing it at all.
I guess I could call it plain laziness .
Some days I'm super lazy... that's when I wear a cape while procrastinating.
:p
 
People who walk/stroll in front of you in a crowded mall and then just suddenly stop dead in their tracks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X