Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between searches. Please try again in 6 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between searches. Please try again in 4 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between searches. Please try again in 2 seconds.

try and do this on purpose

ffs
 
Motorists who cannot wait for the traffic lights to turn green before they drive off.
 
Inconsiderate people who cannot behave and then ruining a party for everybody.
 
Relatives that try to shove religion down my throat and tell me I will never succeed in life unless I start worshiping Jesus ...
 
Staff in retail stores singing loudly or chatting amongst themselves. Grrrr.
 
+1

Family that give me the religious or spiritual belief spiel. Leave me alone.
If they're prepared to debate the issue and have some fun then I'm totally cool with it. If they don't care to hear what you have to say...meh.
 
Nah.. I have no time for religious debates.
Ok but how do you feel about having debates about whether or not one should have religious debates? Or we could just debate about fudge. Which kinda pisses me off - just a block of browned sugar. Bleh.
 
Ok but how do you feel about having debates about whether or not one should have religious debates? Or we could just debate about fudge. Which kinda pisses me off - just a block of browned sugar. Bleh.

:D

I'd have debates with friends and colleagues and what-not... but not family. Meet my family and you'll understand why. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X