Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ZCFOutcast dude thats trolling the cricket threads with copious amounts of useless data and info. Does this ****in guy not have a job?

When nurses wake you up at 4 in the morning to give you sleeping pills.
 
Dictionary definitions that don't really help at all.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1425969321855.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425969321855.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 392
When someone asks you to find a file on their computer and their files are named File001 or copy of copy. I don’t know but it triggers an involuntary urge to click the delete button.
 
When someone asks you to find a file on their computer and their files are named File001 or copy of copy. I don’t know but it triggers an involuntary urge to click the delete button.

Sooooooooooooo true! I was sent a file last week named "copy of copy of copy of copy of copy of factory efficiency.

I don't know if she named it that on purpose or not but it was rather irritating reading the name
 
When women gives you the silent treatment and think you can ****ing read their minds.
 
People that don't wait for the traffic lights to turn green for them before pulling off, instead they watch your traffic lights and the minute it goes red they just pull off.
 
People that surge into a lift without letting the other people get out first. Ongeskik! I was almost squashed to death this morning.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X