HavocXphere
Honorary Master
Shaved beard off with a rather blunt blade.
2/10 - would not recommend
2/10 - would not recommend
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Shaved beard off with a rather blunt blade.
2/10 - would not recommend
Temporary emergency measure - beard trimmer is in storage.Got what you deserved. You don't shave off a beard. You keep it.
My car is currently in for a service, so caught a lift to work with a female colleague. She was driving with her brights on the whole time... Oblivious to other drivers flashing their lights at her.
When I told her that her brights were on, she said "oh it's so I can see better". :erm:
I know right? Like it irritates me too. A lot. I don't care if it irritates anybody else but it irritates me and that's all that mattersPeople who continuously try and turn every conversation into being about them.

I know right? Like it irritates me too. A lot. I don't care if it irritates anybody else but it irritates me and that's all that matters![]()
Okes who wear Bronx shoes to work.
Okes who wear Bronx shoes to work.
?Small cars in busy parking lots who toe'd the line
Small cars in busy parking lots who toe'd the line
People who take a five minute shortcut when it comes to tasks given to them at work which comes back to bite them a week or a month later and inevitably costs them more than five minutes they saved back then to fix.