Ho3n3r
Honorary Master
Your soul.
Joke's on you, I don't have a soul.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Your soul.
Whodunnit?People that steal, brag about it here and still have support (receive approval from MyBB'ers).
Joke's on you, I don't have a soul.
Whodunnit?
I thought he was joking...or would have settled it, considering he's been boasting about how much better his earnings are in the US than us peasants.crackersa
Wise me up here. What happened?
Dunno, actually. People do talk schit on the internet all the time so am on the fence on this oneWise me up here. What happened?
Dunno, actually. People do talk schit on the internet all the time so am on the fence on this one
I'm Scottish, that schit don't work on usPeople sitting on the fence can be quite irritating
/kicks Hamish off the fence
I'm Scottish, that schit don't work on us
That's why you English had to build a wallIs that because you steal the fence and take it back to your croft?
Shut up, they know.
With auditors, I've had the case where I paid over 40 grand to a supplier from my credit card as it was extremely urgent and the CFO who has internet banking was in a plane and the auditor counts it as a bonus for me instead of a work expense and argues for weeks that he was right.
Had to get the auditors of our HQ to tell him to f... off.
Paying taxes on both sides it seems, though potentially less DTA. Luckily employer is obligated to sort my taxes out. Definitely could do without this...Hopefully one of them is a tax haven?
hahaYour gesture by accepting to be double taxed is highly appreciated.
At least 6 Syrian families will be sheltered thanks to you. And for each 5 Syrian families, you get to send a white farmer's family to Australia.
We look forward to seeing you again next year.
I thought he was joking...or would have settled it, considering he's been boasting about how much better his earnings are in the US than us peasants.
Why you ninja editing? You dunnit 3 times already. It's irritatingcrackersa boasts about everything and belittles everything else. Typical American arrogance. Why he's still on this forum beats me.
Why you ninja editing? You dunnit 3 times already. It's irritating
Why you ninja editing? You dunnit 3 times already. It's irritating
Anyway, we dunno the real story. Maybe he can tell us when he comes backGot to watch me words...
Umm, you know me...so this does not compute. You have CFO's and an HQ, but the "legal guy" has to use his credit card to pay a supplier?