Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My HQ is as efficient as Telkom or Eskom to give you an idea, I would never stand working there. Luckily, our subsidiaries are much more flexible.

My CFO forgot, he usually doesn't but this time he was closing a lot of things before going and forgot that invoice and I thought it was settled so did not remind him until the contract manager did remind me and the CFO was already in the plane.

You really wanted to keep this clone, didn't you Eks. But you keep on reaching a bit too far.
 
And an HSE consultant is not something here in SA. LOL. Eks, you suck.

Health, Safety and Environmental is the generic name for these activities. Technically in SA, it's called a Health and Safety Agent, you're right.

They sign off the Employer's Health and Safety Specifications which are vital for a construction activity to start.
 
Health, Safety and Environmental is the generic name for these activities. Technically in SA, it's called a Health and Safety Agent, you're right.

They sign off the Employer's Health and Safety Specifications which are vital for a construction activity to start.

:crylaugh:

Nonsense. Once you construct the building, and employers move in - then yes.

I have to ask - how do afford to live and post here, without having any gainful work?
 
Day 1: I pay with my credit card.
End of day 1: I load my refund on internet banking (where we need two approvals to make a payment).
Almost end of day 2: CFO has landed, gone to his hotel, logs into internet banking and validates the payment.
You're trying to explain complicated matters to whom exactly? You are just wasting your time
 
:crylaugh:

Nonsense. Once you construct the building, and employers move in - then yes.

I have to ask - how do afford to live and post here, without having any gainful work?

1. Not a building.

2. CR2014:

Duties of client
5. (1) A client must
(a) prepare a baseline risk assessment for an intended construction work project;
(b) prepare a suitable, sufficiently documented and coherent site specific health and
safety specification for the intended construction work based on the baseline risk
assessment contemplated in paragraph (a);

(c) provide the designer with the health and safety specification contemplated in
paragraph (b);

 
Okaaay. Is this what you get on the day you have all the builders and such on site, or before?

Usually weeks before.

Sometimes it's late for various reasons (design issues, Health and Safety Plan issues...) and you gamble by not delaying the start.
 
You're trying to explain complicated matters to whom exactly? You are just wasting your time

He wrote me in MP, I proposed to show him my Linkedin profile (would have hidden my name and company name obviously) and the proof of payment for this payment but he obviously refused...

Trolls will be trolls.
 
He wrote me in MP, I proposed to show him my Linkedin profile (would have hidden my name and company name obviously) and the proof of payment for this payment but he obviously refused...

Trolls will be trolls.

Actually, I accepted afterwards....
 
He wrote me in MP, I proposed to show him my Linkedin profile (would have hidden my name and company name obviously) and the proof of payment for this payment but he obviously refused...

Trolls will be trolls.
Don't share stuff with a cyber stalker
 
Dying from pain here...

Not sure what (gout?) but left elbow is swollen AF.

At least I've still got ZA meds left (Transact plasters) not the crap stuff the brits use.

yes yes jokes about other hand...
 
Not really irritating just...

Why do people tag their names in public restrooms, by a urinal? I mean - you want your name in a public place where 1000 people piss and it's dirty and pubes everywhere? I don't get it.
 
Not really irritating just...

Why do people tag their names in public restrooms, by a urinal? I mean - you want your name in a public place where 1000 people piss and it's dirty and pubes everywhere? I don't get it.

My favorite is guys leaving their phone numbers on there.
 
People calling you at 7pm to tell you that you've put the wrong document on the server while they are looking at another document with a complete different name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X