Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
People calling you at 7pm to tell you that you've put the wrong document on the server while they are looking at another document with a complete different name.

Depends on the effort involved to fix it. I know I have been involved in a few after hours fixes for clients the past year. Tomorrow night when I get my salary I will see if the % increase was worth it. It never failed me before...
 
Depends on the effort involved to fix it. I know I have been involved in a few after hours fixes for clients the past year. Tomorrow night when I get my salary I will see if the % increase was worth it. It never failed me before...

There was nothing to fix, the guy was looking at document Y instead of looking at document X which was just under on the documents list.
 
Depends on the effort involved to fix it. I know I have been involved in a few after hours fixes for clients the past year. Tomorrow night when I get my salary I will see if the % increase was worth it. It never failed me before...
In my old support days, we would get a call after hours or on weekends/holidays to deal with stupid problems for stupid people.

Have driven in from 4 hours our of town during a holiday period because the CEO of the customer urgently needed to print something. You arrive , put paper in the network printer and head back.
 
On a 3h drive:
- 2 accidents (one fatal) with lanes blocked;
- fog and rain then heavy rain then fog again
- now major accident on the N12 and stuck there for 30min

The 3h trip is already at 4h.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X