Things that please you...

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Flat pedals on MTB is the future, I keep my cleats on the road. Thankfully more people are going back to basics (flats). I did have bar ends until some time last year, worked well on extremely long ride but I don't miss them.
Yeah, I still have bar ends on. I dunno about going flat pedals though, I'm too much of a roadie, I don't even wear baggy crap, I just wear my regular road kit...

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I will never go back to "voël verklikker" pants - even when I am on road bike I wear MTB baggies, bet that for the odd fun ride or a 220km, double Argus. No one else needs to see that I am circumcised :cool:

We are spoiled for choice when it comes to routes here in the Cape...

^ something I do not enjoy. Someone has to do it, though.
I would advise everyone to take a careful look at the managing agent's accounts. This would be particularly true if the managing agent pools all managed complex accounts into one 'Trust' account, as is quite common - and lawful. You will find that in such cases you may well be denied access to bank accounts on the grounds of client confidentiality. A calculated balance may well be struck from input and output figures. Cases of double booking of expenditure (without necessarily actually making the expenditure twice) have been known. Sometimes the fault lies with the Trustees authorising payments to suppliers who are 'friends', and not going through prudent tendering practices, (as with the government all too often!). Authorisation of expenses by the Managing Agent outside the agreed parameters need to be watched for. I have to be careful what I say, as I am into the MA for my own complex, and at a delicate stage. I would be happy to PM anyone having difficulties.

Chuckmyster

Expert Member
I will never go back to "voël verklikker" pants - even when I am on road bike I wear MTB baggies, bet that for the odd fun ride or a 220km, double Argus. No one else needs to see that I am circumcised :cool:

We are spoiled for choice when it comes to routes here in the Cape...
I salute your pecker, i too are cut :thumbsup:

gamer16

Expert Member
I only started watching when Mika won. Hated Schumacher - still do.
Don't mind him, I worship at the alter that was Senna, though I struggle to find his races in good quality so I skipped to 97, will keep watching till they change the engines to the current format.