Things that please you...

gamer16

Honorary Master
Getting ever more knowledgeable on our machines just as I'm supposed to.

Just answered a query without needing a whole timeous investigation, what's this? a sliding door handle, where do we use it? There, there and on that, what's it made from? S355 Paint? Primer only Size? This much, thanks bey.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
In our planning for the week one of the items I am working on is identification plugs. It is nearing the end and the product owner remarked she is very excited to see it getting completed. I replied "I am glad you also get excited by plugs" - now being a Teams meeting I can see most of the people present. I got a delightful smile and giggle (muted) from a rather pretty attendee. That kinda made my day feel a bit better.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Had to drive to Krugersdorp to get my license, was nice to take a longish drive in the car again, sure it was 20 minutes to get there for literally two minutes to get my license, but the drive. Letting the little turboed car breath properly again.

maumau

Honorary Master
Had to drive to Krugersdorp to get my license, was nice to take a longish drive in the car again, sure it was 20 minutes to get there for literally two minutes to get my license, but the drive. Letting the little turboed car breath properly again.
Did you book online? Wasn't the place crawling with people not observing social distancing?

Mine expires in November and I'm terrified so will probably drive without a licence. Do insurance companies refuse a claim if you don't have a current driver's?

Neuk_

Expert Member
I drove my girlfriend there two weeks back to redo her fingerprints as they cocked them up when she initially went in November last year :rolleyes: This time she was heavily pregnant so was treated well, rushed in and out, I had my laptop to work in the car but had barely got it up and running before we left.

Lupus

Honorary Master
I drove my girlfriend there two weeks back to redo her fingerprints as they cocked them up when she initially went in November last year :rolleyes: This time she was heavily pregnant so was treated well, rushed in and out, I had my laptop to work in the car but had barely got it up and running before we left.
Yeah they are surprisingly quick.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Did you book online? Wasn't the place crawling with people not observing social distancing?

Mine expires in November and I'm terrified so will probably drive without a licence. Do insurance companies refuse a claim if you don't have a current driver's?
Booked online in June, did it at 7am. Place is busy but not crawling and the chairs are all 2m apart, the place you do your eye test is restricted as well. It was and has always been a quite quick place, even when we went to do my wifes 3 years ago.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Pulled 189Gb on RAIN 4G for this month.

That's the most we've downloaded in a month...