"Tonight" show channel 331 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all, debbie said to let you know the show will only be airing tomorrow night cuz of some power failure in the region so they cant broadcast live. they will be showing some other pre-recording tonight.

blame eskom.

Nope, blame the ANC government for lack of planning and foresight.
 
Working now - for me. Showing some ... err.. music you could call it. Ahhh, the sacrifices we make :D
 
i never knew gospel heeep hop even existed.. never mind actually watching it!! :sick:
/me prays broadcast goes ahead tomorrow.
 
Stress how telkom are depriving the "people of our country" with very expensive telecoms
or how the internet is unreachable for the "majority of our children" due to Telkom.

We need to remember any company like Telkom will try to get away with as much as it can, it's the governments fault that Telkom is getting away with this.
 
Last edited:
Hi all

There was a power cut in Randburg this afternoon/evening, so they aired a pre-recorded show. We taped our segments between 7-9pm (a lot of waiting around :) ). Was fun, the host was great, was some interesting talk off camera too.

I'm sorry if you tuned in to watch and got something else instead... the schedule was changed at the last minute.

The show that we taped tonight will be aired tomorrow night at 7pm. There were a few good words said against Telkom :)
 
I'm sorry if you tuned in to watch and got something else instead... the schedule was changed at the last minute.

The show that we taped tonight will be aired tomorrow night at 7pm. There were a few good words said against Telkom :)

Ahh, okay. 'Cos I didn't recognise you in anything that I saw O.o

:)
 
Hi all

There was a power cut in Randburg this afternoon/evening, so they aired a pre-recorded show. We taped our segments between 7-9pm (a lot of waiting around :) ). Was fun, the host was great, was some interesting talk off camera too.

I'm sorry if you tuned in to watch and got something else instead... the schedule was changed at the last minute.

The show that we taped tonight will be aired tomorrow night at 7pm. There were a few good words said against Telkom :)

Ok. So tonight at 7pm on OneGospel?
 
A question to anyone in the know, if I record an MPEG4 of the show, where should I upload it to? Or will someone be willing to host it?
 
A question to anyone in the know, if I record an MPEG4 of the show, where should I upload it to? Or will someone be willing to host it?

How big is it going to be? +-?
A nice local place to upload it to would be the uunet ftp server I guess.
 
Last edited:
How big is it going to be? +-?
A nice local place to upload it to would be the uunet ftp server I guess.

I have no clue. I will only know once I've copied the file to dvd.
Thanks for the link, at least I can use a local account for that.
 
On MPEG2 the transport stream uses about 1GB for an hour or so of programming, depending on the resolution of the original. MP4 would take up less, since it is more lossey...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X