"Tonight" show channel 331 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most unprofessional thing I have EVER seen. Firstly, it didn't start 7pm like it should and you keep on hearing over and over what's happening on the channel tomorrow, and to top it all, THERE'S NO SOUND!!! :mad:

There's sound, but it doesn't help much. :rolleyes: Maybe Debbie's coming on later.
 
LOL, it reminds me when I was small, the English version of shows like Brakenjan played on the tv and we got Afrikaans reception on the radio.

Too bad it isn't broadcast on radio though, since I have no sound at all :p All the other channels are fine and when they have an ad break I hear sound again.,
 
Debbie on the Gospel channel. :eek:

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction

:D
 
Unfortunately, that wasn't the truth.

Fukc you One Gospel. Bastards.
 
If Debbie comes on someone please post here, can't subject myself to that for any longer. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X