Top computing brands among SA techies

[XC] Oj101

Dealer
Heh, I had a further look at the Steam survey. Apparently almost half of Steam users are running four physical CPUs (it doesn't say CORES, CPUs). I see a problem there :p

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
I'm surprised Seagate is more popular than WD. Didn't they slash their warranties recently?

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
The first question was if the surveyor was an IT professional . I was hoping for a comparison between the IT people and the general consumers

absynth

Expert Member
Also think the hard drive question should have been divided between Mechanical and SSD.

All the brands making SSD will be at lower percentage due to more people still using mechanical drives mainly.

Skerminkel

Expert Member
So, at the first question where they ask if you deem yourself a techie, they should also note that if not, don't bother completing, because they don't care.

Ipwn 4

Expert Member
Dell FTW!

Agreed, had more people here used the ultrasharp 23" monitor they would have taken that category also. When it comes to the enterprise dell is miles ahead and their support is excellent.

Thor

Honorary Master
I must say owning a Dell now, boy oh boy.

It's so so so so so pretty and just works.

I think dell is the apple of non apple products.

With that said Lenovo also really really performs lekker. Have one of their think enters

Dan C

Honorary Master
I owned 2 Samsung LED monitors and now a Dell.. Samsung does not even come close to the awesomeness of Dell.

Last edited: