Tower location

Preggs

Please provide tower location.... Map or address for my connection.... HOME CONNECTOR FLEXI.... I lose data internet connection at times... Need to reboot router... Maybe point antenna to another tower.... Also can you provide all tower locations in my area. Screenshot_20210511_133746_com.android.chrome.jpg

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Please provide tower location.... Map or address for my connection.... HOME CONNECTOR FLEXI.... I lose data internet connection at times... Need to reboot router... Maybe point antenna to another tower.... Also can you provide all tower locations in my area. View attachment 1080091
Hi Preggs

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please send us a private message with your address + your Cell C number so we can assist.

^NZ

Preggs

Please provide tower location.... Map or address for my connection.... HOME CONNECTOR FLEXI.... I lose data internet connection at times... Need to reboot router... Maybe point antenna to another tower.... Also can you provide all tower locations in my area. View attachment 1080091
@cavedog

Can you assist please. Screenshot_20210511_133746_com.android.chrome.jpg

cavedog

Honorary Master

With those signal stats you are really close to the tower. I mean really close. Maybe if you open the curtains the sun will be blocked by the tower.