Ubiquiti Equipment

lkswan747

Where is the cheapest to buy some Ubiquiti Unifi kit? I am looking to buy the following:
Unifi Security Gateway (USG)
Unifi 8-Port POE Switch (US8-60)
Unifi AP AC LR (UAP-AC-LR)

NorthPole

Looking at R6.3k at Uniterm, however, you can get a MyBroadBand members discount which could get you a bit knocked off.

NorthPole

Think you just have to mention you are a MYBB member. should get a 10% discount. Just ask em to be sure you got it...

fruitbat

Expert Member
i bought similar equip from loot. Happened to find a special. Take all of the stored mentioned and find the best price. (Was fortunate enough to also get the VAT back + it got written off too through my old mans company)
;-)

lkswan747

Got a good deal from Uniterm. Will recommend them for Ubiquiti kit anytime.
I must say that it is wonderful to have a decent setup at home even though it may sound overkill. Been running 4 days now without any wireless issues or network issues. You get what you pay for.
Update: Running 8 days and like Mothers Milk, so smooth.

Another update: Running for over 2 months without a single reboot. :cool:

Last edited:

Dolby

Honorary Master
Scoop and Uniterm is the best distributors out there for Ubnt and Mikrotik equipment
Out of interest... When you say best, what exactly do you mean? For the individual to purchase? Service?

Pricewise on Mikrotik, Nology beats them both pretty consistently month after month. But obviously you need to be a registered reseller.

deesef

Where is the cheapest to buy some Ubiquiti Unifi kit? I am looking to buy the following:
Unifi Security Gateway (USG)
Unifi 8-Port POE Switch (US8-60)
Unifi AP AC LR (UAP-AC-LR)
You can try comx.co.za in Centurion as well. They were cheapest by a large margin when a bought my kit about a year ago.