Unforgettable Quotes by Julius Malema

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
ba5eeef1034040359150034699a31ee7.jpg

Rubbish in your trouser
You can go out…rubbish is what you have covered in that trouser – that is rubbish. That which you have covered in [your] clothes is rubbish, ok? You are a small boy you can’t do anything. Go out…bastard! Go out! You bloody agent!

On debating Zille's counterparts
I only debate with serious political youth formations. Not a group of the racist Helen Zille's garden boys.

On the ANC
There is no organization called ANC in South Africa, it is a former organization. What we have now is ZANC, is Zuma ANC. ANC ended with president Mbeki.

His thoughts on... thoughts
You can arrest me, but you can't arrest my ideas.

Not being wanted by the ANC
We are used like toilet paper that is flushed in the toilet. We are used like condoms -- those who use condoms will know how condoms work, they use them and they throw them [away] somewhere else.

On Mandela and the ANC
President Mandela is sick and you don't want to contribute to a worsening condition of Mandela by not voting ANC. President Mandela will never endure if the ANC is out of power.

Nzimande and the red beret
Comrade Blade Nzimande is complaining that EFF stole the ‘red colour’, he does not have a copyright on the ‘red colour’. There’s nothing we can steal from him because he has nothing but that skuurpot (pot scourer) face of his. Why didn’t he complain when Vodacom was red?

On Lindiwe Mazibuko
I was never asked to debate Lindiwe. I am not going to use our profile to profile her. She is a tea girl for the madam - she must stay there in the kitchen.

On Helen Zille's dancing
She is a cockroach ... she dances like a monkey.

On elders

An elder who is irritated by kids is a problem for me.

http://www.news24.com/elections/multimedia/11-julius-malema-quotes-youll-never-forget-20140423?pid=9

Park@82

Honorary Master
Julius Malema will never start his own political party despite being kicked out of the ANC, the expelled ANC Youth League president said.

"It has never crossed my mind. I will never do that,"

"My blood is black, green and gold. I will die in the ANC. I will stay and sleep here, outside the gate of the ANC. My umbilical cord was buried here in the ANC,".
he said, wearing an white ANC open necked shirt and a mini-beret

http://www.timeslive.co.za/politics/2012/05/14/malema-won-t-start-own-party

Last edited: