Kieppie
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2013
- Messages
- 10,571
- Reaction score
- 5,834
Wouldn't know I don't follow any. But I'll take your word for it.I will, thanks
Conspiracy theories are niche too. People will believe anything these days
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Wouldn't know I don't follow any. But I'll take your word for it.I will, thanks
Conspiracy theories are niche too. People will believe anything these days
Again, unsurprising. You can't really see the picture when you're in the frameWouldn't know I don't follow any. But I'll take your word for it.
Coming soon : Moderators censor Trump. His lot are gonna love it
Sorry I can't help you out of the frame if you refuse the help. I provided you with extra information you could use or you can just ignore it without actually looking into it.Again, unsurprising. You can't really see the picture when you're in the frame
Or you can look into it and ignore it, as you do with anything that doesn't hold muster....except to it's adherents.Sorry I can't help you out of the frame if you refuse the help. I provided you with extra information you could use or you can just ignore it without actually looking into it.
When the Italian news agency Ansa asked Archbishop Paul Richard Gallagher, the Vatican’s secretary for relations with states, if the US unilaterally organising the event amounted to exploitation of the pope in the run-up to the elections, he replied: “Yes, that is precisely why the pope will not meet American secretary of state Mike Pompeo.”
Ken retweets some incorrect things as well so how do you decide which to trust?Ken's takes on team Trump's farcical legal flouncing are a highlight of twitter for me.
You might enjoy this, @Chris_the_Brit.
![]()
Trump’s mistake by the lake: Taking his own voters for granted
Down in the polls, the president needed to win back onetime supporters who agree with him on policy but dislike his temperament. He failed at that spectacularly on Tuesday night.www.nationaljournal.com
Ken retweets some incorrect things as well so how do you decide which to trust?
Case in point ( Since I already corrected Buka on this today)
Edited just before you posted so read the added part. So the whole anti-Semitic point is moot.Adam's not Ken, but tell me more about the safe space Gavin McInnes needs so badly he's suing for it.
Edited just before you posted so read the added part. So the whole anti-Semitic point is moot.
Yep it will.I guess a court will decide, won't it?
Joe Biden's campaign hauled in nearly $10 million during the first presidential debate Tuesday night — smashing its own single-hour fundraising record, as small-dollar donors continue to fuel the former vice president's mounting money advantage.
Biden's campaign raised $3.8 million during the 10 to 11 p.m. hour Tuesday night, as Biden and President Donald Trump clashed in a insult-laden debate. From 9 p.m. to midnight, the Biden campaign brought in nearly $10 million from 215,000 donors, including more than 60,000 new contributors to the campaign, according to a Biden campaign official. Nearly 100,000 signed up to volunteer for the Biden campaign during the debate, as well.
Tuesday night's fundraising totals come as Biden has outraised and outspent Trump, surpassing the president in cash by $141 million, according to Federal Elections Commission filings released earlier this month. In August, Biden raised a record-shattering $365 million, topping Trump's total by $154 million.
It would be a landslide if Biden won Ohio but I just can't see that happening right now. Maybe I will consider closer to the time, but Biden needs a biggish swing. Odds of 2.38 currently on Biden winning Ohio currently.
The odd thing here is Biden actually has a polling average advantage but betting markets still have have Trump as a strong-ish favourite.
Yep it will.
Although I'm more interested in the promulgation of fake narratives as that poisons any future discussions. This was one of the most cited proofs that Gavin is racist and thus by extension the Proud Boys. And now it's in the main stream news. No interview is allowed with them since they might spread their "White Supremacist" so they are denied their voice and stuck in that typecast. Can't understand how anyone, regardless if you support these frat boys, can be fine with that.