US Election 2020 - Pt 3

Who do you think WILL win the 2020 US presidential election

  • Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D)

    Votes: 166 44.4%
  • Donald J. Trump (R)

    Votes: 208 55.6%

  • Total voters
    374
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done Lemon - "we will have to burn this system down". Said on TV
Kamala Harris - "even after the elections the rioting will not and must not stop. This is only the beginning."

Wake the fuk up, libtard commie.

Took all of 5 seconds to see this is false, both in actual quoted words and substance. Good job trying to convince you're not hooked on unhinged conspira-boomer stuff, MQ.
 
Wooooow. Semantics.
Scholar - a person who attends a school or studies under a teacher. So yes she was a Rhodes scholar in that sense. She did not say she has a scholarship. But yes not much is expected from CBS. Only slightly better than CNN.
Are you joining the bottom of the barrel club?

I imagine if we lived in a parallel universe where being an Oxford Rhodes Scholar wasn’t a thing, you could post that and folk would read it uncritically.

Sadly, we live in this universe, where everything you just wrote makes you look like a bargain basement shill.

Stop it.

I’m embarrassed for you.
 
It;s easier to just say sorry and move on? There is a difference between scholar and scholarship. The reporter is a moron.

It's a full time job correcting the one side, but I'll keep my eyes open for obvious mistakes from the other side.

Or she genuinely made a mistake/had incorrect information and thought she was a Rhodes Scholar instead of a student from Rhodes College. But you’d never admit to that possibility?

Anyway you’d think someone who graduated in the top 1% of their class would know a Rhodes Scholarship is prestigious enough not to use the term Rhodes Scholar any other way without ambiguity.
 
Remember that time Trump wouldn't disavow David Duke because he claimed not to know who he was, even though he had previously denounced him several times?


Just like yesterday he pretended not to know who the Proud Boys were.

And then there was the time a few months back when all the Neo-Nazi easter eggs were popping up in his merchandising

And the time he posted a video of a couple yelling "white power".

Trump doesn't blur the lines, so much as step right over the line then claim he doesn't know if there is a line.

You're as looney as Jabu with his apartheid Israel views ........ nevermind reeeeing "my family, my time" when you don't want to answer people, you should get professional help.
 
We have another guy who thinks that Trumps actions and words mean the opposite of what they are meant to.
It wasn't trump's words I was calling out, it was yours. He's been promising to declare antifa a terrorist organisation for over a year, and hasn't, so I guess we'll see...
 

EjLEYc4XYAI97Wc


:giggle:

As mentioned before, please do. Please do.

 
It wasn't trump's words I was calling out, it was yours. He's been promising to declare antifa a terrorist organisation for over a year, and hasn't, so I guess we'll see...

Yeah, I did make a mistake. I thought he got it through.

He should just do it using an EO, as I am sure he is battling to get it through the relevant agencies. Or is that an abuse of power?
 
Or she genuinely made a mistake/had incorrect information and thought she was a Rhodes Scholar instead of a student from Rhodes College. But you’d never admit to that possibility?

Anyway you’d think someone who graduated in the top 1% of their class would know a Rhodes Scholarship is prestigious enough not to use the term Rhodes Scholar any other way without ambiguity.
Speaking for me now? Maybe I didn't include the "Wrong information" option since that should be a default reason as opposed to OP's claim that she lied.
Point of the matter is a scholar is not the same as a scholarship. I'd have preferred that she correct him like that.

And no 1% does not imply she should know.
 
Yeah, I did make a mistake. I thought he got it through.

He should just do it using an EO, as I am sure he is battling to get it through the relevant agencies. Or is that an abuse of power?

I’m old enough to remember conservatives wailing and rending their garments about Obama’s EOs

Something, something, rule by fiat, something.
 
I imagine if we lived in a parallel universe where being an Oxford Rhodes Scholar wasn’t a thing, you could post that and folk would read it uncritically.

Sadly, we live in this universe, where everything you just wrote makes you look like a bargain basement shill.

Stop it.

I’m embarrassed for you.
Imagine institutes not being in the same country. They are American. Most of them don't know the difference between N.Korea and Australia. In other words they would default to an American institution.
I'm feeling embarrassed for you as well.
 
Wooooow. Semantics.
Scholar - a person who attends a school or studies under a teacher. So yes she was a Rhodes scholar in that sense. She did not say she has a scholarship. But yes not much is expected from CBS. Only slightly better than CNN.
Are you joining the bottom of the barrel club?

CluelessPlasticArkshell-max-1mb.gif
 
Kyle is taking the 5th?

Kyle’s lawyer is exposing his client to discovery.

Lots and lots of civil discovery that will include motive and circumstance.

Lin Wood is an idiot.
 
Imagine institutes not being in the same country. They are American. Most of them don't know the difference between N.Korea and Australia. In other words they would default to an American institution.
I'm feeling embarrassed for you as well.

Kayleigh is a Harvard grad.

She knows exactly what a Rhodes Scholar is.
 
I’m old enough to remember conservatives wailing and rending their garments about Obama’s EOs

Something, something, rule by fiat, something.

I'm not a Conservative. Also, here, I did a little homework for you.


Let's play a little game where we can spot the hypocrisy. If you can find it, I'll put myself to bed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X