Reading Ian Kershaw's Hitler currently, but thanks for the concern.
You should try expand your reading a little. Maybe it would open you up to new lines of thinking which will help balance your internalized terror of right wing extremism.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Reading Ian Kershaw's Hitler currently, but thanks for the concern.
It's naked voter suppression. How are you not outraged by this blatant anti-democratic behaviour, Chris? Sincere question.
And they're trying to limit in-person and absentee voting in Harris County.
This is what I posted:
Again. This is the search string. I tested it on another PC and it works just fine.
Finished Bloc Life just before this one.You should try expand your reading a little. Maybe it would open you up to new lines of thinking which will help balance your internalized terror of right wing extremism.
On another PC? Sure, why not.
Thing is, I’m in front of the teevee watching my team play Arsenal, and the MyBB hijinks are happening... on my phone... where the link still won’t work.
Tell me what you want me to Google and I’ll do it or wait another nine minutes and time added on.
See, I’m cool like that.
No worries. I am off to bed anyway. I don't watch sports. I do. So early nights are a thing.
nn to my tribe. Was fun sparring alongside you guys.
Well this measure doesn't actually prevent people from voting per se. Isn't the whole point of mail in ballots to mail them using the USPS? I am thinking this will probably be challenged in court and overturned.
@OrbitalDawn - now might have a sprinkle on Ohio after reading this. Odds have already shortened from 2.4 to 2.2 on Biden overnight.
![]()
Why Trump Will Lose Ohio
National Democrats began the year viewing Ohio as a red state—but this year, it’s clearly purple.disq.us
I asked you for your sources. You gave one, but no mention of your numbers in it. Then you started playing games, references, margins of error, njadda njadda, warra warra ...Hurt? Lol no.
Bored ... yes!
Amazing how you retreated to this after I showed you 95% of protests have been peaceful.
I provided the source and it provides the facts which you don't want to address, so now you dance.I asked you for your sources. You gave one, but no mention of your numbers in it. Then you started playing games, references, margins of error, njadda njadda, warra warra ...
So it's was another of your P-droppings. Apologies if I don't have time for your pigeon chess.![]()
lmao.
Are we going to see the folks claiming Biden is going to drop out of the debates (without ever being able to show anything from Biden proving it) start claiming actually Trump wants to drop out of the debates?