US Election 2020 - The Result

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
I wonder if Nevada is a lot closer than forecast due to Trump increasing his level of Hispanic support, as we have seen in Florida and Texas? Will be interesting to see a state-level analysis of Nevada because it is certainly a lot closer than forecast (most polls had Biden at around +5 for Nevada). Reposting this link from the other thread in case anyone is interested:

Eric

Honorary Master
Trump is 74 years old, Biden 77.
If Trump loses this time around he could be back with a vengence at 78 years old LOL.
Given the way the world is going, I reckon the US will swing to the republicans with a vengance next time around.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Eish previous thread closed before I could comment on some things.

In any event if you support BLM you are left of Marxism.

Brenden_E

Executive Member
If Trump loses this time around he could be back with a vengence at 78 years old LOL.
Given the way the world is going, I reckon the US will swing to the republicans with a vengance next time around.
We can all hope they swing to some sanity next time. No more grandpa's on either side, please.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
I doubt very much he is going to get any support party wise and citizen wise. Many on the right is silently happy that this buffoon might be gone.

Nqindi

Expert Member
I doubt very much he is going to get any support party wise and citizen wise. Many on the right is silently happy that this buffoon might be gone.
It's not up to them. The uneducated masses love him.

thestaggy

Honorary Master

Personally, I think the Republicans will let Trump go quietly in to the night.

surface

Honorary Master
I think this silent majority from the right is quite something. It sometimes gives 4 million more votes than last time.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory

Agreed. Democrats had all the advantages - badly handled pandemic, stuttering growth etc. - and yet they were unable to obtain a decisive victory. That should worry Democrats deeply even if they ultimately eek out a win.

Trump will be too old in 2024. Need someone younger - Josh Hawley 2024!