US Election 2020

GotToLuveIT

Fiery RNC ad showcases CNN panel mocking Trump supporters

EDIT: Republicans target CNN as part of 'devastating' 2020 ad (Sky News AU)

Last edited:

GotToLuveIT

Not one Democrat has come forward in defense of everyday, middle-class Americans after CNN, a major news outlet and one that prides itself on its so-called “journalism,” told us what it really thinks of hard-working Americans.

The elite cannot understand why President Trump is liked by so many Americans, nor why people flock to his rallies. Yet, it’s in part because they believe he “gets“ them. They believe he understands and, most importantly, respects their economic values and their dreams.

For many Americans, Trump is the antithesis of the leftist elite.

Democrats risk losing in 2020 because someone else right now is listening. Someone else that suggests he understands Americans want opportunity. Americans want to work. We want to take care of our families. It’s in our DNA, the American work ethic. And that someone else is changing the parties as we know them. That someone else is Trump.

Trump's rally in Wildwood, New Jersey - more than 158,000 people requested tickets, over 73,000 of those people were registered voters, 26 percent of them are registered Democrats, 10 percent of them are people who didn’t vote in 2016.

GotToLuveIT

OK

That's got nothing to do with the kinds of followers.... that's just common human behaviour.
Agreed, very common humans.
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Dear God, just how stupid are people who listen to and accept the drivel this woman speaks..
Remember!! We are talking about the people who put Trump in power. And Trump himself.

ROLF
Amazing how this charlatan can find so many dumbasses.

'You're going to get a vision!' Televangelist Paula White promises spiritual results in exchange for donations up to $2,000 in sermon quid-pro-quo after Donald Trump hires her for White House post
  • Paula White, a televangelist who has been close to Donald Trump since at least 2002, has been hired in the White House's Office of Public Liaison
  • She preaches the 'Prosperity Gospel,' which says giving money to churches and religious causes brings health and wealth
  • Her sermon last Sunday included a prayer for people to give her as much as $2,000 and a promise that God would deliver life-clarifying 'visions' in exchange
  • White delivered the invocation at Trump's inauguration, and later at the launch rally for his re-election campaign
  • She called for the defeat of a 'demonic network' of the president's political foes
  • White House aides complain that 'Jesus was born poor' and 'died poor,' and 'wasn't a fan of rich people'
LOL,

@Xarog is pasting quotes extracted from other threads into his latest round of solo attention seeking threads , .........lost and lonely is LemoenKop's boy.
TysonRoux

What a dumb hick.

Justice Roberts rejected a senator's second attempt to get him to say a whistleblower's name during questioning of House managers and Trump's team

Has anyone ever met him in real life, does he even live in SA?

He could be some dude stuck in his mom's basement in Florida Usa and for some reason feels validated posting his whacky theories on Mybb.
He's copy/pasting from his new OnANist network without attributing his plagiarism.

I fear the latest Xarog incarnation will not be amongst us for very much longer.
I thought he was mentally unstable from the start. Which is fine, no one is perfect and he spent a long career as Xarog merely punting nutcase theories.

But the Xarog -> GBM -> GLIT breakdown is exponential.

His next incarnation won't last two days at this rate.
Lolz, the mods no doubt view Linda much like the Pastor that sprays Doom in people's faces - charlatans not worthy nor in need of any protection.

I would have assumed that fact was obvious to all but the most blinkered amongst us??!

Last edited:

Techne

Honorary Master
Bernie is leading in polls but now all of a sudden Des Moines Register just don't want to release their latest polls. He must've been too far ahead. Bernie and his followers are getting screwed ... again.

Alan

Honorary Master
Desperate and terrified....

Former Secretary of State John Kerry — one of Joe Biden's highest-profile endorsers — was overheard Sunday on the phone at a Des Moines hotel explaining what he would have to do to enter the presidential race amid "the possibility of Bernie Sanders taking down the Democratic Party — down whole."

Sitting in the lobby restaurant of the Renaissance Savery hotel, Kerry was overheard by an NBC News analyst saying "maybe I'm f---ing deluding myself here" and explaining that to run, he'd have to step down from the board of Bank of America and give up his ability to make paid speeches. Kerry said donors like venture capitalist Doug Hickey would have to "raise a couple of million," adding that such donors "now have the reality of Bernie."

Asked about the call later Sunday, Kerry said he was "absolutely not" contemplating joining the Democratic primary race. He reiterated the sentiment in a tweet later, saying "any report otherwise is f---ing (or categorically) false." Minutes later, he deleted the tweet and reposted it without the expletive.

R4ziel

Expert Member
I didn't realize the circus is in town again this year!

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
Out of 300 million people, these are the best they can find.

How depressing.

It seems that, just like us, politicians are just human scum that nobody would employ in the private sector.

zulucat

At the start of his presidency, I was not really a fan of Trump - I thought he was a joke... and he still makes me laugh even now. Admittedly, I did not know much about him outside his famed Apprentice show. However, over the past few years, he's reeled me in. As a Zulu person, I have affinity and admiration for people who are firm and who stubbornly and fiercely defend what they believe in - that's the kind of person that I am as well - unrelenting.

The man, besides his sometimes ingenious speeches and Twitter outbursts, seems to be delivering on the most important issues facing America today... Fair trade, immigration, economy, jobs and the fight against terrorists. He is not conventional, neat or even flamboyant in his approach - but he seems to be getting the job done. I can say he is less of a politician - and I like that, I don't hold politicians in very high regard.

Democrats do not even have a candidate worthy of a campaign bus sticker so far - weak individuals whose only claim to fame is talking down Trump - while offering nothing new - they are all singing from the same hym sheet... 'seen one seen all'. Short of a miracle candidate from the Dems, I am endorsing Trump for a second term.

Temujin

Executive Member

Eniigma

Expert Member

yebocan

Honorary Master
When I first saw they were delayed my immediate thought was how are they trying to rig it against Bernie
whatever caused/ing the holdup on results ... awesome way to start your party's election cycle.