US Election 2020

TysonRoux

Executive Member

Gnarls

Expert Member
Ffs.

The expert says there should be a national lockdown.

I say why is there no national lockdown.

And you say the expert disagrees with me ? Really ?
Watch the whole clip Dave. He was agreeing that the exemptions are silly. Comprehension fail again. My f0k daveza

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Nothing tinfoil about it. What happens to anyone who doesn't do the grand viziers bidding? They get shivved. Sometimes even on twitter.

I mean the platitudes during the evening pressers offer more than a clue. "Thanks to the president's excellent advice, we did X,y,z". 20 seconds later ....the president says something contrary, so how did his advice make them do X,y,z?

Take off those orange shades bru. He's just as orange without them
Spot on.

daveza

Honorary Master
Watch the whole clip Dave. He was agreeing that the exemptions are silly. Comprehension fail again.

I agree the exemptions are silly.

Once again I agree with the experts.

But I have a comprehension issue ?

Gnarls

Expert Member
I agree the exemptions are silly.

Once again I agree with the experts.

But I have a comprehension issue ?
Yes, so you agree that the administrations response has been impressive. If so please explain your comments below.

View attachment 811951

I really don't get it.

Yes, we mock Trump, some of us despise him - some of us love Obama.

Wtf has that got to do with what's happening right now !

Over a quarter million Americans are now infected with this monster virus and their curve has barely started.

The man in charge has golfed, rallied and patted himself on the back while his people burn and the best you can do is whataboutism, Obama this, Hilary that, libtards...TDS....

His health-workers are dying, his people are dying and all he can offer is he stopped the Chinese in January.

He has anti-science and family morons over-ruling medical experts and every day more die because of it

When will you get this is not about politicians who by and large are all fskwits anyway.

It's about mothers and sisters and sons and grandmothers who are dying every time the political elite try and stretch their dicks another millimeter.

They have fsked up. They know it, we know it, you know it.

That's not something I get any joy from.

I just don't get how anyone in good conscience can continue to support anyone who cares so little about anyone at all besides himself.

Outside of this forum I'm sure you are better than that.

daveza

Honorary Master
Yes, so you agree that the administrations response has been impressive. If so please explain your comments below.

Are you on meds ?

This started because I said the administrations response has been pitiful.

How tf can I agree the response has been impressive ?

Oh, if 'the expert 'says the response has been impressive, that's an opinion.

Or are you suggesting he would really say the response has been hopelessly inadequate knowing who his boss is ?

Gnarls

Expert Member
Are you on meds ?

This started because I said the administrations response has been pitiful.

How tf can I agree the response has been impressive ?

Oh, if 'the expert 'says the response has been impressive, that's an opinion.

Or are you suggesting he would really say the response has been hopelessly inadequate knowing who his boss is ?
So you have no proof and are talking out your ass. As I said before doctors Fauci and Birx are lying it's all a conspiracy and daveza knows. Gosh you guys are precious.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Orange moron talking again

"It's not like we have a massive recession or worse. It's artificial because we turned it off," Trump said, drawing a distinction that makes no difference to those who have lost their jobs—as well as employer-provided health insurance—or seen their hours drastically cut due to the crisis.

"Oh thank God, for a second I thought I was actually unemployed and not just artificially unemployed," one Twitter user quipped in response to the president's comments.

daveza

Honorary Master
Lockdown where you can go for a walk, where you can walk your dogs, go to the hardware store, go to the hobby shop, go to church.

That's not a lockdown.
Edit: Oh - and there's this -

1586012508264.png

Gnarls

Expert Member
Lol. You were so triggered when I asked for some intellectually based discussions on a video, instead of an emoji.

Your level of self awareness is zero.
Buka still butthurt about a post he could have ignored but he tried to be clever and when he got called out on his bs cause he didn't watch said video, he shifted the goalposts and started bleating about cowering behind emojis and stuffs.

He is currently trying to revise said history and as you can see is still very traumatized by the whole episode.

#nottriggered #notasnowflake #notentitled

Better than your incessant bleating about a post you could just ignore oh Trigglypuff.

Based on your NPC ROFL emoji
Or .... you can apply your own logic, intellect and critical reasoning, which I know you have and are able to use very effectively on these forums and provide a basis for discussion, instead of just trolling with emoji's like a 5 year old who found a new button.
Cool, I'll just ignore the videos in future, instead of trying to encourage an intellectual discussion on it, as supposed to some emojis.
Easier to cower behind an emoji and a video than to express your own views and defend them using independent thought, intelligence and make evaluations based on your own morals, ethics and beliefs.
Now back to your bridge troll 2.

Last edited: