Valorant is now available

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
When you have an anti-cheat that's literally a root kit, and a company that is notoriously bad to employees.
I only know of that one off-hand, been reading other stuff from employee posts as well, it's gotten worse over time for all employees.

L-Dog

Played about 30 min pretty enjoyable but don't think there are anymore local server. 180 ping was manageable but will wait a while till more Safas start playing

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
Played about 30 min pretty enjoyable but don't think there are anymore local server. 180 ping was manageable but will wait a while till more Safas start playing
There never were local servers.

Loppas

Had a lot of fun with it last night playing on unrated. Game is only a 3.5GB download, FPS is on par with csgo, gameplay feels good and the high ping is playable, however with better players ill start feeling the disadvantage more obviously.

StoneCold

Expert Member
Had a lot of fun with it last night playing on unrated. Game is only a 3.5GB download, FPS is on par with csgo, gameplay feels good and the high ping is playable, however with better players ill start feeling the disadvantage more obviously.
Yeah, quite surprised at the small size, but it is bound to increase over time as more maps / modes / agents are released. Played one match myself last night and it was enjoyable (was on the winning team, we won 13-1, lol). Played with a stable latency of 174ms (bit higher for me, playing from Bloem vs those of you in Jhb or Cape Town).

It's definitely a mashup of CSGO and Overwatch, but I can stomach it. In my opinion it won't top CSGO for me personally, but I'm sure esports wise it will obviously blow up and be successful (if League of Legends is anything to go by).

Loppas

It's definitely a mashup of CSGO and Overwatch, but I can stomach it. In my opinion it won't top CSGO for me personally, but I'm sure esports wise it will obviously blow up and be successful (if League of Legends is anything to go by).
Yeah, the only thing that'll top csgo is csgo on source 2 or a completely new cs game. Valorant feels more like cs source to me, some half way bridge between source and csgo with its gunplay.

HerZeLeiD

It's not a bad game. Just sick of seeing this type of art style in so many multiplayer shooters now.

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
It's not a bad game. Just sick of seeing this type of art style in so many multiplayer shooters now.
It's World of Warcraft/Team Fortress syndrome.

TF2 came out in 2007 and you can still play it today and it will look good, look at COD 4 that came out in 2007, if you play that now on your modern PC it looks pretty bad.

Temujin

Executive Member
I enjoyed this last couple of days.... but today it like playing csgo, endless backseat pro players(dead players) telling you how to play and endless salty bs :(

HerZeLeiD

I enjoyed this last couple of days.... but today it like playing csgo, endless backseat pro players(dead players) telling you how to play and endless salty bs :(
I wouldn't have made it to even 150hrs in Siege if it weren't for the option to permanently disable voip and text chat.