Vehicle History Check

bathwizard

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a vehicle history check report from "the car market" or car check report from "transunion"? I need one that gives almost an instant report as it is quite urgent and any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!!

xrapidx

Honorary Master
If I recall correctly,the transunion one was almost immediate, but the police clearance took a few days.

MR.C

Expert Member
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a vehicle history check report from "the car market" or car check report from "transunion"? I need one that gives almost an instant report as it is quite urgent and any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Some car dealers can give you details like service history and maybe you can track whether mileage is true but dunno about accident history.

bathwizard

Just went in to transunion and they only offer a car value check :crying:

Any other sites anyone can suggest? Searched googol and it comes up with the car check report but when I click on it the tab is closed!!!!!

froot

Honorary Master
Nope. eNATIS keeps it, and I've gotten it from a friend at <...> before, but generally those are only available on court orders now. Best you can do is to try getting it from the car dealer, if they have it.

Dolby

Honorary Master
What car is it?

I know that with BMW you just phone customer care with the VIN and they tell you instantly over the phone, regardless of who you are. They will tell you what was replaced, cost, insurance claim etc