Vodacom complaints - Need an managers email address

unwind

Have had problems with Vodacom for the last 3 weeks, have been mailing to the customer care email (everyday now!) address but now I think they are ignoring my mails. Technician was supposed to come out yesterday, the moron called arranged a site visit, useless bonehead doesn't even phone to say he is not coming, wastes my time. If anyone has a useful email address (preferably not to the ignorant muppets at the call centre, if any of them managed to pass high school I would be suprised).
My reference is Ref: 000TPa5T028AAUG8

I am dumbstruck as to how slapgat the service is from Vodacom! If I ran my business like they run theirs I would be out of work! Lets hope we get some real competition in the country soon...

unwind

Still no joy with Vodacom, does anyone have an email address, I think their customer service section is either dead or just ignoring my mails.

Rashid

Their customer service consultants over the phone sound like robots, they should loosen up a bit, it's like their stuck on one thing

unwind

ja, they get stuck on telling you to uninstall, reinstall, buy an antennae or suck lemons! I fail to see why I should deal with people who have no technical knowledge, this seems to include the Vodacom technicians now as well, I will be consulting with my pets later to see what technical support they can offer me.

VodacomData

Vodacom Representative
Company Rep
Still no joy with Vodacom, does anyone have an email address, I think their customer service section is either dead or just ignoring my mails.

Hi , The Technician was supposed to have called you , i did speak with him that day. Please check your pm .

unwind

The technician did come to my property on Friday but the problem still remains....

VodacomData

Vodacom Representative
Company Rep
I just spoke with Johan who was at your place and he advised that all tests were successfull .

Mr. Thompson

Have had problems with Vodacom for the last 3 weeks, have been mailing to the customer care email (everyday now!) address but now I think they are ignoring my mails. Technician was supposed to come out yesterday, the moron called arranged a site visit, useless bonehead doesn't even phone to say he is not coming, wastes my time. If anyone has a useful email address (preferably not to the ignorant muppets at the call centre, if any of them managed to pass high school I would be suprised).
My reference is Ref: 000TPa5T028AAUG8

I am dumbstruck as to how slapgat the service is from Vodacom! If I ran my business like they run theirs I would be out of work! Lets hope we get some real competition in the country soon...

I agree completly Vodacom must be the most slapgat company ever. I have been waiting for 4 days to get a sim swap connected and still it is not connected. Trying to complain is a total waste of time. the majority of their staff do not give a continental dam about your problem. all they care about is getting paid at the end of the month and the share holders are just interested in getting there dividends no matter how.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I agree completly Vodacom must be the most slapgat company ever. I have been waiting for 4 days to get a sim swap connected and still it is not connected. Trying to complain is a total waste of time. the majority of their staff do not give a continental dam about your problem. all they care about is getting paid at the end of the month and the share holders are just interested in getting there dividends no matter how.

Where did you do this sim swop? Who is your SP?

TowerGuru

Expert Member
i find the biggest problem with vodacom customer care is LACK OF COMMUNICATION. if you log a problem, they dont bother to get back to you at all after weeks at a time. a simple sms saying we are working on your query urgently would be fine...but instead you encounter dead silence forcing you to phone the muppets at the call centre who then ask you the same 20 questions you already answered when you logged the problem. they need to do something about this. work out a system or something.

2old4this

Yo Reds, I can see this is really getting to you - can't you get proof from your own bank of the cheque/eft deposit transfer (unless you paid cash!); if you can get that kind of proof, then go open a charge of theft/fraud!

Ivanr

Expert Member
I wonder if anyone understands the Vodacom accounting system if read all the postings and I am not siding with any one of the parties.

1) Vodacom Post Paid Contract = Phone/Use Data now and pay 30days later - so any amount paid extra will reflect as a -Rxxx on your monthly statement (Note Statement not Invoice)
2) Vodacom Post Paid Top-Up Contract = Phone/Use Data according to your Top-Up package and anything in excess to this can be topped up by Pre-paid voucher with a monthly bill tailored to your relevant Top-Up Contract.
3) Pre Paid = Pay inadvance for all services.

I think you might have dificulty in the return of the -Rxxx ammount on your statement if your payment is by DEBIT ORDER. I also find it strange that persons allow DEBIT ORDERS on their account to all and sundery, why not apply the STOP ORDER or EFT payment method then you could miss one monthly payment in lue of the -Rxxx on your statement. There are methods to work arround the insistance by Vodashops etc. for an DEBIT ORDER payment.

Last edited:

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
There are methods to work arround the insistance by Vodashops etc. for an DEBIT ORDER payment.

If you are a person that is applying for a new Vodacom SP account (not a add on line to a existing account) then debit order is mandatory. You will not be approved otherwise. After about 6 months and the account has been handled satisfactory by the client (no returned debit orders or account going into arrears) then the client may request that the account be switched to a cash basis. After 6 months then roaming can normally also be activated without a deposit, but only if the account was handled in a responsible and satisfactory manner.

Meme11

Horrible

Their customer service consultants over the phone sound like robots, they should loosen up a bit, it's like their stuck on one thing

You think that's bad a employee whom I dated actually took info of a person close to me and send mails to my boss saying I'm a bad person been fired numerous times stole and all sorts of horrible things so not only bad service but ur info aren't safe at all because of programs like Morpheus

SFW007

Expert Member
You think that's bad a employee whom I dated actually took info of a person close to me and send mails to my boss saying I'm a bad person been fired numerous times stole and all sorts of horrible things so not only bad service but ur info aren't safe at all because of programs like Morpheus

it took you 3 years to reply to the post , you forget to click submit ?

JT_TMan22

Network Problem

We are having a network problem at Christiana town, in the NW. Only Vodacom users are affected. I don't know if it's a national problem but I strongly recommend for the problem to be attended asap because it affect our daily life interaction.