Waiting on CoolIdeas

TheRoDent

Cool Ideas Rep
Apologies that the delivery for your router was missed, but unfortunately that part is out of our hands.

I will check with your courier company why they didn't call first before when they couldn't get hold of you.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
I have requested for the order to be cancelled. This is not working out and has been a truly frustrating experience.
Thank you to all for trying to help.
Unfortunately if you cancel the order you will be liable for a connection fee, so I would advise you just wait until tomorrow for you router which you will then be up and running.

Daddy2B

Apologies that the delivery for your router was missed, but unfortunately that part is out of our hands.

I will check with your courier company why they didn't call first before when they couldn't get hold of you.
Understood, I only expected them to be professional about it, knowing that I had pre-planned this with the team to avoid such things.
Thanks, that'll be good to know.

Daddy2B

Unfortunately if you cancel the order you will be liable for a connection fee, so I would advise you just wait until tomorrow for you router which you will then be up and running.
I'm now in a pickle already, so "I'll believe it when I see it" and take it up with whoever is responsible. Thanks

SeaSickMama

Expert Member
Thanks. Someone called and clarified the 0 in my password is actually an O...cant believe people still do that.

My laptop now connects via pppoe.

How can I connect my Ubiquiti UniFi to get Wi-Fi in the house? Will an ethernet port splitter work?
You cant, seems like you need to pay someone to help you with your network problems

You can possibly do wifi sharing on your laptop no idea havent done that in a long time

r4nd0m

You cant, seems like you need to pay someone to help you with your network problems

This.

Can't believe they didn't nicely tell him that home connectivity configuration wasn't part of their mandate. They were still very pleasant and accommodating towards him.

maumau

Honorary Master
Have to agree CI reps went out of their way to help OP.

SpaceCowboy-D

I'm now in a pickle already, so "I'll believe it when I see it" and take it up with whoever is responsible. Thanks

Hi there,

Apologies for the long wait. We will be calling you during the course of today to assist you in getting your setup connected and operational.