Waiting on previous owner cancellation

cairin

I have just moved house, and the previous owners did not cancel their FTTH line with Webafrica in time. Webafrica say that cancellation will only come into effect at the end of June.

So now afrihost can't activate my line because there is an existing line held by web africa - that no one is using because it's on an account linked to the previous owners who no longer live there.

Is there anything I can do in this situation or do I need to wait a month before I can have internet?

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Company Rep
I have just moved house, and the previous owners did not cancel their FTTH line with Webafrica in time. Webafrica say that cancellation will only come into effect at the end of June.

So now afrihost can't activate my line because there is an existing line held by web africa - that no one is using because it's on an account linked to the previous owners who no longer live there.

Is there anything I can do in this situation or do I need to wait a month before I can have internet?

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

Who is the Fibre Network Operator?

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Company Rep

Did you send your proof of address through to us?

We use this to request the cancellation on your behalf from the other ISP.

Please send me your clientzone email address via a pm so I can investigate for you.