Warning on Telkom bill delays

F1 Fan

Executive Member
So a company cannot send out it's invoices, and somehow it becomes the customers responsibility to sort it out. Smart.

I wonder: If I am unable to drive to a store to pay an account, does this mean it becomes their problem to come and pick me up to allow me to pay?

Only in SA...

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
People still rely on paper billing in this country where the postal service is known for delays? :confused:

semaphore

Honorary Master
I never get my telkom account, i get an email with an amount login, check, pay. Done.

F1 Fan

Executive Member
I get an email too, but I use the posted invoice to pay at Pick N Pay. I don't trust Telkoms online portal

Tacet

Expert Member
So a company cannot send out it's invoices, and somehow it becomes the customers responsibility to sort it out. Smart.

The customer can choose the delivery method. Telkom is merely warning the customer that the delivery method that the customer chose is currently even less dependable than normal, and suggests alternative ways of viewing their bills. I can't see the problem with that?

Joe Average

You can also register to receive the bill as an PDF attachment (not only an Amount in the Mail Body). Quite handy if one needs to archive the actual bill or query the itemised billing entries.