Web App recommendation

BrinkJ

Hi sudo'ers,

Anyone know of, or can suggest, a web-app type of solution for a Tender Bulletin or Bid Centre setup?

I'm currently looking at WP for plugins, but it's not going to help me much... I need something that's easy enough for my end-users internally to use, without having to call my support extension van die mikkie af...

Any suggestions please? All I need is a simple front-end and back-end page hooked up to a DB, to tell people on the outside world that a new RFQ is available, and what the spec docs are (downloadable, of course).

All suggestions to receive precisely 3.14 internet cookies.

Thanks a bunch!

Thor

Honorary Master
Hi sudo'ers,

Anyone know of, or can suggest, a web-app type of solution for a Tender Bulletin or Bid Centre setup?

I'm currently looking at WP for plugins, but it's not going to help me much... I need something that's easy enough for my end-users internally to use, without having to call my support extension van die mikkie af...

Any suggestions please? All I need is a simple front-end and back-end page hooked up to a DB, to tell people on the outside world that a new RFQ is available, and what the spec docs are (downloadable, of course).

All suggestions to receive precisely 3.14 internet cookies.

Thanks a bunch!
Do want to build something like this?

https://www.westerncape.gov.za/general-publication/tender-bulletins