What do I do now?

Fuma

Executive Member
There is this chick I met 2 months ago. I must say she's one of those few ladies I really liked - I mean really liked.
I've been going out with her since then even though she used to tell me that she sees hope that there might be something between us in the future, but she couldn't just break up with her current boyfriend
She had a boyfriend of 2 years. She loved this bugger and it really pissed me the **** off.
What I was hoping for happened - she found this bugger with another biatch last Friday.
She called me to console her. I was with her yesterday and it pissed me off to see really how she loved this loser. Of course he's been trying to talk to her.

How do I take advantage of this situation without her seeing it.
It makes me angry that the only reason I can be with her is if she breaks up with her. One man's loss is another man's gain. Believe me this girl is worth my attention really.

Messugga

Honorary Master
Way to be the get-over guy and keep in mind that as soon as common sense kicks in for her, she'll dump you like a sack of potatoes.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
You should have a 3sum with her...

LOL... Dude, if you are in the "friends zone" then it wont happen. Keep your distance for a while and stay out of the fight. Let her end the old relationship by herself and then when she is ready to be single then start making your move.

Fuma

Executive Member
Way to be the get-over guy and keep in mind that as soon as common sense kicks in for her, she'll dump you like a sack of potatoes.
Ouch :D
That's below the belt right there. I can take that.
I'm very aware of that, but I'm willing to be a fool for this biatch.

DarkDenim

Expert Member
You should probably let her go because she probably won't get over her BF. It will hurt you more in the long run.

Killove

Expert Member
From my experience, no matter how nice a guy you prove to her you are, she will always run back to Mr bad buy.
Even if things end with Mr bad guy, she in all likelihood is going to tell you she is not ready for anything as of yet (because she will still be pining for him)

However in about a month or so, she will want you, so rather wait for the "emo" stage to be over, and then jump in. Otherwise you're ruining future chances.

Fuma

Executive Member
From my experience, no matter how nice a guy you prove to her you are, she will always run back to Mr bad buy.
Even if things end with Mr bad guy, she in all likelihood is going to tell you she is not ready for anything as of yet (because she will still be pining for him)

However in about a month or so, she will want you, so rather wait for the "emo" stage to be over, and then jump in. Otherwise you're ruining future chances.
What do I do in the mean time?
How often should I call/see her until she lets go of this summammabiatch - if she will?

Killove

Expert Member
What do I do in the mean time?
How often should I call/see her until she lets go of this summammabiatch - if she will?
Hmm, i've been in a few situations like this myself, and they seldom work out the way you want them to. I'm pro at seeming like a good guy, when in actuality im evil.

I'd say keep scarce, but not too scarce. Do not under any circumstances let yourself be seen as overbearing, cause she'll drop you like you're hot. If she's used to be treated like trash, anything else will be a shock to her and she will reject it.

Subtely undermime your opposition any chance you get, e.g. :
You -"So have you heard from Peter?"
Her -"His name is John"
You -"Whatever."

Don't play the role of the good guy, trust me it won't work.

And also, do not ever, no matter what, give her an ultimatum i.e. "Him or me"
I assure you that will backfire.

Messugga

Honorary Master
Ouch :D
That's below the belt right there. I can take that.
I'm very aware of that, but I'm willing to be a fool for this biatch.
Sorry, I woke up like 10 minutes earlier and I'm NOT a morning person :p
Besides, it's better then the comment after mine, suggesting you should have a threesome with her! Seriously though, personally I'd suggest you keeping your distance until things cool down a bit. You want your relationship to be built on more than just the fact that she relied on you during a hard time.

Prankst3r

Hmm, i've been in a few situations like this myself, and they seldom work out the way you want them to. I'm pro at seeming like a good guy, when in actuality im evil.

I'd say keep scarce, but not too scarce. Do not under any circumstances let yourself be seen as overbearing, cause she'll drop you like you're hot. If she's used to be treated like trash, anything else will be a shock to her and she will reject it.
Her -"His name is John"
You -"Whatever."

I fully agree with this. I was once...or maybe twice in a similar situation before. I'm sad to say but it has never ever worked out my way. Sure as hell, u can have some fun with her now but once she gets back to her senses, she'l run back to the bast@rd and forgive him for everything. I know its harsh but trust me, it is flipping hard to compete with a 2 year history....

On the contrary, i just hope that it works out for u :D

Nerfherder

Honorary Master

Her -"His name is John"
You -"Whatever."

+1

Legend post !

Fuma

Executive Member
I think I should just leave her alone to cool off. This thought of me being with her due to her breaking up with her bf just doesn't go down well with me.
I think I should date other ladies in the mean time so that I don't think that much about her - it always works for me. After few days I know I'll see her as another girl.

Kasyx

Expert Member
Yeah, because the girl is always gonna go for the guy who refers to her as a "biatch". :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should stop trying so hard to be "gangsta" and spend more time trying to be a gentleman?

Fuma

Executive Member
Yeah, because the girl is always gonna go for the guy who refers to her as a "biatch". :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should stop trying so hard to be "gangsta" and spend more time trying to be a gentleman?
Been a gentleman ek se. She said we should meet tomorrow. Hopefully there will be some light after the meeting.

Tassidar

Expert Member
Lot's of good fish in the sea. Get out and meet more women, and get over your "oneitis". She's not worth the time or the effort.

Having been in that situation before, I can say that it sapped or my energy, and didn't bring me happiness.

The sooner you get out and meet other women, the sooner you'll be over her.

Fuma

Executive Member
The sooner you get out and meet other women, the sooner you'll be over her.
That's what I always do. I've been doing that even when I was "seeing" this lady. I have gone out with even more beautiful chicks than her, but she just has this thing I can't explain about her. Maybe because I haven't nailed her :D