What do I do now?

Pitbull

Verboten
Men don't love woman.

It's lust.... the lust turns to love only after you have been married for a few years and have a house full of kids. Till that day and none before it, it's LUST LUST LUST ;) :eek: :p

killadoob

Honorary Master
yea pitbull if this was just some random chick

then yea then sleep with her and move on

if you want something more than 1 or a few nights of sex, best you dont show your hand till the last card :)

bluno why not tell us how he should go about it then :)

blunomore

Honorary Master

then yea nail her to the wall and move on

if you want something more than 1 or a few nights of sex, best you dont show your hand till the last card :)

bluno why not tell us how he should go about it then :)
there are no 'trick' to 'catching' someone. I BELIEVE IN FATE. falseness backfires.

JMO.

killadoob

Honorary Master
so how would it work if heiti just ignored her and never saw her again

how would fate come into play, or would you say they where not meant to be :)

Hoof-Hearted

Expert Member

then yea then sleep with her and move on

Nah! Thumped my partner of 6 years on the first night I met her... it was great... we were both keen for a kyk-weer ...and then another... been great ever since.

It works or it doesn't, whether you bump uglies on the first date or only 6 months down the line makes no diffs

Pitbull

Verboten
Nah! Thumped my partner of 6 years on the first night I met her... it was great... we were both keen for a kyk-weer ...and then another... been great ever since.

It works or it doesn't, whether you bump uglies on the first date or only 6 months down the line makes no diffs
Same happened to my current wife :D

Given we where working together for a while... but the first time I went to her place..... :)

dlk001

Executive Member
How do I take advantage of this situation without her seeing it. It makes me angry that the only reason I can be with her is if she breaks up with her. One man's loss is another man's gain. Believe me this girl is worth my attention really.
Eish man, it’s a tough one but here is my 2 cent!

For the interest of her safety and yours, make sure that at this point, the dude never discovers that the two of you had something behind his back!

You dealing with a girl who still has feelings about her boyfriend of 2 years despite of him cheating and regardless of the fact that she is not honest herself! Her discovery about last Friday does not make her love the guy less; it’s likely to make her realise that what she is doing with you is wrong.

As you pointed out “One man's loss is another man's gain.” You more likely to lose this girl to her boyfriend of 2 yrs than you gaining from this! Save your love for someone who feels the same way about you! It's not about getting over a person; it's about feeling good about you.

Fuma

Executive Member
Eish man, it’s a tough one but here is my 2 cent!

For the interest of her safety and yours, make sure that at this point, the dude never discovers that the two of you had something behind his back!

You dealing with a girl who still has feelings about her boyfriend of 2 years despite of him cheating and regardless of the fact that she is not honest herself! Her discovery about last Friday does not make her love the guy less; it’s likely to make her realise that what she is doing with you is wrong.

As you pointed out “One man's loss is another man's gain.” You more likely to lose this girl to her boyfriend of 2 yrs than you gaining from this! Save your love for someone who feels the same way about you! It's not about getting over a person; it's about feeling good about you.
I quote meself:
I "broke" it off with her. The good thing is I found some nice chic who's more than willing to be with me.

I like this one because she's not as reserved as that one. We talk dirty every time.