What do I do...

blunomore

Honorary Master
OP: You are basically the male version of a mistress.

You know, the old classic situation where the guy has a girl on the side and keeps promising her he will leave his wife for her. You can do better, go for someone who is unattached.

stoke

Honorary Master
Start telling her how hot you think the wimmin you see in public are, and even go up to and speak to some of them while you're in her company.
It always always brings the relationship to a head damn fast.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
If you are looking for a serious committed relationship, then you are looking in the wrong place. If you are just there to screw around (ETP), then ... carry on! ;)

adelp

Expert Member
If she was getting a divorce she wouldn't have minded being seen with you. If she is hiding you away she is the cause of the divorce. If he was she would have tried to show him she can do beter.

SlyFly

Expert Member

You know, the old classic situation where the guy has a girl on the side and keeps promising her he will leave his wife for her. You can do better, go for someone who is unattached.
You mean a MATRASS... Haha get it ;)

Do this:
Find out if she wanted a divorce before you (Incase)
Find out how far the divorce is going

Then if you're not in a hurry to get settled down, tell her husband she is cheating on him and keep banging her?

Wait whats the question again...

I have no respect for people who cheat/make other people cheat/etc.

Viper25

Expert Member
Dude, you've been hurt before, and i'm sure you dont want it to happen again.
Break it off... You will meet someone perfect for you... :)
Goodluck ;)

MrG

Executive Member

Are there really still any single people out there? Why is it that everyone I alway see is attached... not single.. GPRS Connection established (what Sony E calls attached).