What do I do...

StrayDog

Okay, here is the situation!

For about 2 months now, I've been seeing this woman, we great together, everything's great.

Except, she's married, going through a divorce, or well, she hasn't started those proceedings yet, but she assures me she doesn't want to be with her husband anymore.

I know I shouldn't have taken this up, but I'm crazy about this woman and I wanna see it through.

But now I am thinking;

It's almost 2 months and I can't write on her wall on Facebook, I can't tag her on photos because family and friends might see it and wonder, I can't hold her hand in public, basically, we a couple in private but in public things are quiet.

I'm wondering now, how long do I keep doing this?

She keeps saying that I must hang in there because it will be worth it but at the same time, I've been messed around so many times, this just feels like another time.

Should I ask she start with the divorce thing so that I know she's sure about it...

My main worry is that I'm being played with, or used.

Oh, this is her 3rd marriage shes got a divorce from, I know all the people will think whatever they will think, but I believe I have what it takes to make her happy.

It keeps me up at night and now I don't know what to do anymore.

Hoof-Hearted

Expert Member
she's playing you dude.
Why do you think she's on her 3rd and already wobbly marriage

Surv0

Executive Member
Tough decision - hard to tell if she serious.
If she feels the same way you do she should be making plans to leave her husband, if shes just putting it off the whole time, i suggest you either just accept it of dont.

Bondizzo

Expert Member
lol, a StrayDog you are j/k

isn't this called adultery ? if she isn't divorced yet ?

I think if you comfortable with the position your at and you getting good benefits hang in there, just don't get too attached

Deenem

Expert Member
If you saw a burglar climbing out of your neighbours window, would you ask them to look after your place when you go away for the weekend?

No!

So why would you want to marry someone who cheats on her husband(s)?

flamtech

It keeps me up at night and now I don't know what to do anymore.
I think you already know the answer but you are in denial. Get out of this relationship. There is a lot of single woman out there. If she really wants you, tell her to come look for you with her divorce papers in hand.

Pitbull

Verboten
I think you already know the answer but you are in denial. Get out of this relationship. There is a lot of single woman out there. If she really wants you, tell her to come look for you with her divorce papers in hand.
+1

The fun is over now :)

LandyMan

Honorary Master
Also, if her hubby finds out about you, and they do divorce, he can actually sue you

Merlin

Expert Member
*lmao* @ Pitbull.

I can't comment on the third, but my last g'f was just through her first and it's the reason she's also my ex...can you say BAGGAGE?

She was 10 years my senior and trying to regain her youth too...a baaaaad combination.

FFs...if a man divorces a woman, he's already done the research: trust the results and stay away!

Pitbull

Verboten
ok wait

Gdiza, Riza and now Stray Dog have the same location thingy....

Gdiza damn it man, we told you.... but you will never listen :(

I give up on you

gregmcc

Honorary Master
Also, if her hubby finds out about you, and they do divorce, he can actually sue you

Not if she decided to divorce her husband before she met you.

On the other hand if you caused her to divorce her husband he can definitely sue you.

ColinR

Expert Member
If you're asking, you're unhappy. Break it off now. You're be rather peeved if you were the other guy.

Dolby

Honorary Master
Yup. Agree with everyone else : you're being played & you know it :/ You're probably not going to take everyones advice - but you'll see we're right in the end.

Thing is many women can't settle down : they're always searching for those butterflys in the stomach, that something new & that exciting patch. That's you for now.