What is your preferred computer operating system?

What is your preferred computer operating system?

  • Windows

    Votes: 88 58.7%
  • macOS

    Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Linux

    Votes: 31 20.7%
  • ChromeOS

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

    Votes: 4 2.7%

  • Total voters
    150
That Windows 11 experience just can't be replaced, am I right?
Windows 11 certainly is speshul ... it is the thing that finally broke me

through a lifetime of Microsoft OS's from MS-DOS through pretty much every flavour of Windows despite playing around with various Linux distros I just never took the plunge

until Windows 11 made the choice easy, and Linux Mint replaced it as my daily
 
Windows for gaming and personal although I wish there were better alternatives available for home use.
Linux for servers. Android for mobile.
 
Windows 7. And I’ve run Start8, Start10 and now Start11 for years, and it all looks like Windows 7. ❤️
 
Yeah Windows 11 was the version that made me switch fully over to Linux, because it showed Microsoft doesn't respect it's users. Greedy invasive corporate decisions throughout Windows 11.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X