What phone should I get???

Aha, incapable of reading the full post you yourself quoted and instead getting distracted after the first sentence... further proof of my point...
 
Aha, incapable of reading the full post you yourself quoted and instead getting distracted after the first sentence... further proof of my point...

Oh sorry, excuse me as I find your posts forgettable. My apologies.
 
Ha ha ha guess who has gone back to do the Math!! Doubting yourself Piesang?

And you are using those dumbasses as part of your logic for not getting the N82... has to make you wonder! ;)
 
What do we need a calculater for?? We don't need a BTh, MDiv to figure out that the N82 sucks and that you really like the sucking.

geez this thread is getting erotic, first the N82 has a perfect set of 36DD's and now it sucks too? Hmmmmmm, feels good man. Hey, can your phones do that? N82 can :)
 
geez this thread is getting erotic, first the N82 has a perfect set of 36DD's and now it sucks too? Hmmmmmm, feels good man. Hey, can your phones do that? N82 can :)

Ha ha you are right, even when trying to knock the N82 these guys fail and are actually making it sound even more incredible! There seem to be a couple of features I haven't even discovered yet! ;)
 
Don't tell me you read it all?!?! You are a sucker for punishment! :)

Yip. about three pages I think. At first i enjoyed it because you guys were giving sime good facts to back up your arguments(okay mostly just you) but now it's just well messy.lol. Pawned and stuff like that. Nothing really to learn here anymore alas my stay in this thread has anded. I read about 28 pages in your other threads and it was very informative.
 
Yip. about three pages I think. At first i enjoyed it because you guys were giving sime good facts to back up your arguments(okay mostly just you) but now it's just well messy.lol. Pawned and stuff like that. Nothing really to learn here anymore alas my stay in this thread has anded. I read about 28 pages in your other threads and it was very informative.

I'm with you totally, it just took a while longer for me to make my exit as we had some guys stirring and getting childish (ie the pawned posts!). And yes, I always do feel the need to defend myself in these instances.

Just one minor correction to something you said, and that is that these are not my threads but merely threads on which I initially thought I could add something. Unfortunately sometimes the people who start these threads start them with a preconceived idea about the responses they want. When they don't get those responses they appear to get a little angry...

I appreciate you acknowledging that my earlier posts were informative. And apologies for getting dragged down to the level of these other guys later on.
 
So can someone please summerise this thread, to lazy to read through all of this?
 
Okay il try...
Piesang wanted to know which phone he should get...he made a list and got a poll going...then Lancelot suggested he get the n82(Which was not on piesangs list) and then the n96 v n82 battle started. Lancelot backed by facts(Specs) which proved the n82 to be the superior phone while Piesang stuck to his guns over the new/good looking n96.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X