What phone should I get???

Another opinion. Is that a fact??

How sad that we are going to end this little tête à tête (although not very private!) of ours with such a feeble post by you.... oh well maybe when the next phone gets released.... it will at least give you time to do some research!
 
I've done more than enough research thanks. I still have more than a week left to decide which phone I want to get. And believe< my decision wont be based on anything you said. Next week I'll be able to have first hand experience with all these phones before I make my decision. Oh, its nice to know people.
 
Oh, its nice to know people.

Oh there we go again... I am so great and wonderful and successful and the sun shines out my ass....

It's actually quite weird how you can get a sense of someone quite quickly on a forum and as conversations progress they prove it true.
 
He is just lonely.

I would also feel like that if I had an E90 and I see all these wonderful phones that are available. Luckily I'm not in that situation.

Ha ha you are hilarious as for every post of mine there is one of yours so it really makes absolutely no sense to insult me... you want that mirror again?

Let me use your usual practice and just use your words above myself by editing your post.... I will, however, remove the geek speak and correct some grammatical errors...
 
Ha ha you are hilarious as for every post of mine there is one of yours so it really makes absolutely no sense to insult me... you want that mirror again?

Let me use your usual practice and just use your words above myself by editing your post.... I will, however, remove the geek speak and correct some grammatical errors...

Oh, so now the grammar is the new problem. Sorry for being Afrikaans.

Gelukkig probeer ek darem in engels kommunikeer anders sou jy my seker nooit verstaan het nie of hoe??
 
Well actually it has less to do with me not understanding you than it has to do with the fact that this is pretty much an English medium forum with the odd Afrikaans thread.

However, if I, as an English speaker, am going to paraphrase your post then I have no excuse for making the same errors hence the corrections.
 
Well actually it has less to do with me not understanding you than it has to do with the fact that this is pretty much an English medium forum with the odd Afrikaans thread.

However, if I, as an English speaker, am going to paraphrase your post then I have no excuse for making the same errors hence the corrections.

There are more Afrikaans speaking people on this forum than you think. And if every single english person is going to start and correct the grammar of us Afrikaans speaking people then you will see more posts like yours on this forum.

So wat ek eintlik wil se is dat as ek n onderwerp in Afrikaans wil begin kan ek dit ook doen. Gelukkig sal dit beteken dat jy nie kan saam praat nie want jy sal die meeste van die goed nie eers verstaan nie.
 
Piesang, this has nothing to do with you being Afrikaans but I really need to question your intelligence! You just attempted in post #168 to show that I apparently do not understand Afrikaans, which by responding the way I did I showed that I do, and now you have just done it again! Would you like me to translate what you say before it gets through to you that Afrikaans is not foreign to me!

You can start whatever subject you want in Afrikaans. At least that way you will only be leading astray a portion of this forum! You are right in that I may well choose not to join in as I do prefer to communicate in English.

Slowly now... I U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D A-F-R-I-K-A-A-N-S, O-K?
 
Stay on track - This is about the new phones that are on the market or comming on the market in the near future!!!!

STAY ON TRACK PLEASE!
 
It just seems to be getting a bit out of hand now. One of you needs to just ignore the other.... Who's it going to be? I'm starting to feel embarrassed for the 2 of you cause I know neither of you wants to stoop down to the name calling, insult hurling level...
 
hahaha, the piesang lancelot show :)
sanmanm steps in to become mediator
Not sure it's a very safe place to be... Mediating between 2 obviously pretty passionate fellows... It's not about phones any more is it? And that's the problem really...
 
I've started a new thread for those of you who are interested. Unfortunately it's in Afrikaans but feel free to reply in english. My grammar is not up to scratch for this english medium forum.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X