What the average e-toll user owes Sanral

Easter Bunny

Expert Member
i haven't received any bills, so i owe R0? i'm below average! yeah! *fist pump*

Messugga

Honorary Master
Bs. If that was the truth, They wouldn't be making the sort F losses they are making, with the number of cars in GP.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Thats damn funny....

The average etoll bill for most people is R0...

moklet

Expert Member
The article should read "This is the average that Sanral overcharges its road users"

TofuMofu

Honorary Master
All tax paying, fuel buying road users owe sanral **** all

EXACTLY! I pay enough, thank you very much.

Not my fault our tax money is abused by the state (ANC). They can SHOVE OFF. I will NOT pay a single cent as long as the ANC cannot manage the tax revenues they already get.

Vaughan

Bs. If that was the truth, They wouldn't be making the sort F losses they are making, with the number of cars in GP.

Estimated 3.6 million cars drive in Gauteng per day. If each owes on average R1 800 that makes it just under R6.5 billion...........the numbers sound fairly correct.

Insint

Expert Member
Good thing for Sanral. How on earth are they going to give all the people their money back with their illegal cameras.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
What's with all the e-toll articles on MyBroadband on behalf of SANRAL???

Venomous

Honorary Master
Estimated 3.6 million cars drive in Gauteng per day. If each owes on average R1 800 that makes it just under R6.5 billion...........the numbers sound fairly correct.

Not all vehicles enter the FREEway daily. Some GP vehicles never EVER enter the FREEway, typically due to them not being close to the JHB circling freeway. Even people who both live and work in PTA, have no need.

So those figures are skewed.

Personally I have no need for the FREEway on a daily basis. lol twice a year maybe, and I live and work in the greater JHB metro.

Vaughan

Not all vehicles enter the FREEway daily. Some GP vehicles never EVER enter the FREEway, typically due to them not being close to the JHB circling freeway. Even people who both live and work in PTA, have no need.

So those figures are skewed.

Personally I have no need for the FREEway on a daily basis. lol twice a year maybe, and I live and work in the greater JHB metro.

Of course they are skewed. You always present statistics to be in your favour. Why would SANRAL not do that! They want to make it look like 10 million people each owe a little where as the truth is that about half of the 3 million working class each owe considerably more. But their statistics are still correct (or close to it).

Edit: Like your emphasis on freeway!

Messugga

Honorary Master
Of course they are skewed. You always present statistics to be in your favour. Why would SANRAL not do that! They want to make it look like 10 million people each owe a little where as the truth is that about half of the 3 million working class each owe considerably more. But their statistics are still correct (or close to it).
I hardly ever use the damn thing, and I'm sitting at around 8k owed. My boss owes over R100k at this point in time, as he shoots down to Sandton from Pretoria and back just about every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

abbott10k

Dear My Broadband,

We don't give a flying hoot about E-tolls.

Regards,

Gauteng Residents

timhaak

Actually I'm liking the current articles. Shows how few people are paying which then makes the people who are paying think about why they are and stop.