What's a pod-cast?

What I meant was. Do you get like 'Stand up Comedy', like categories? Or how does it work? If there are different categories, where would I look browse through them for the ones I would be interested in and download them
 
What I meant was. Do you get like 'Stand up Comedy', like categories? Or how does it work? If there are different categories, where would I look browse through them for the ones I would be interested in and download them
You could also browse through the podcast section in iTunes (the app also makes downloading and playing them a snap too). :)
 
A fav. of mine on iTunes is Never Not Funny (comedy)
and for tech it is TWiT
I've subscribed to most of the twit network podcasts - Security Now is also an excellent source of info.
 
Does the term "podcast" really bug anyone else here? It's right up there with those other w*nky Web 2.0 terms like "mash-ups" and "folksonomy" :sick:
 
Does the term "podcast" really bug anyone else here? It's right up there with those other w*nky Web 2.0 terms like "mash-ups" and "folksonomy" :sick:
Not really - the more grating one is the newer moniker Netcasts.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X