kris860911
Expert Member
What's a pod-cast? And what would you generally download? What type of content is there?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
whats a google?
10 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000
whats a google?
You could also browse through the podcast section in iTunes (the app also makes downloading and playing them a snap too).What I meant was. Do you get like 'Stand up Comedy', like categories? Or how does it work? If there are different categories, where would I look browse through them for the ones I would be interested in and download them
a googol is a 1 with 100 zeros after it. a googolplex is a 1 with a googol zeros after it.
This is where google comes from.
I've subscribed to most of the twit network podcasts - Security Now is also an excellent source of info.A fav. of mine on iTunes is Never Not Funny (comedy)
and for tech it is TWiT
Not really - the more grating one is the newer moniker Netcasts.Does the term "podcast" really bug anyone else here? It's right up there with those other w*nky Web 2.0 terms like "mash-ups" and "folksonomy"![]()