What's for lunch?

Leftover fillet from last night with sautéed balsamic roasted peppers and onions and a nice cheddar cheese.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405072560.652542.jpg
 
Whats for lunch?

Debugging... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405077929.884928.jpg

Compiled...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405077952.751632.jpg

Final release, passed UAT.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405077959.867066.jpg

Made from:
Woolies white burger buns
Clover Butro
Home-made patties from X-lean Woolies mince
Fried onion
Dollop of mayo
Perfectly ripe salad tomato
Freshest butter lettuce
Miami mango atchar
Woolies processed cheese slice
 
Last edited:
Dammit...forgot to post this at lunch time. Not too late. :p

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405363281.116949.jpg

Pepperdew, pineapple and feta.
 
Lamb

uploadfromtaptalk1405425203470.jpg

Plus half a slice of chocolate cake. Didn't wanna over do it.
 
How much did it cost you? Sometimes costs the same as a sit down. Or did you sit down?

Was a bit pricey. worked out to R80 bucks. I didn't weigh each item separately though.. so i might have gotten screwed there.. they just give it a 'average' cost per 100g. I got it as a takeaway.
 
Was a bit pricey. worked out to R80 bucks. I didn't weigh each item separately though.. so i might have gotten screwed there.. they just give it a 'average' cost per 100g. I got it as a takeaway.
Yeah. Just when you think you're getting a reasonably priced meal.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X