South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Picked these this morning. They will probably be fried in butter with garlic.
heerlike worsbroodtjies alweer !!
Newlands forest. However - the flesh turned blueish when bruised or cut which I haven't noticed before. Googling says it's a different species. Not poisonous enough to kill, but enough to get you sick. I'm a bit uncertain now as another site says it is a different species but also edible. I'll go back to the patch later when they're more mature as it's easier to ID them then.Where? Lucky to find them, getting quite late in the season. Of course, don't forget to remove the yellow porous underside.
Just tried the Cinnastix from Dominos Pizza. Pleasantly surprised.. quite light and tasty.
They awesome just keep away from Sweet Mango & Habanero chili sauce... Sweet Vanilla Icing was out of stock..
FIERY HAWAIIAN.. is also quite Hot
That look like a lot of food. Whats the price of said meal?
R92 including a bottle of still mineral water and excluding tip! Not cheap...
Very popular up here too! I think they a little over rated tbh.
Tried it and the food was good, but the way they do their patties mean you'll never get a proper juicy one, so the sauces and toppings have to compensate.
Yup. 'smashburgers'.I'm guessing they are too thin?
Yup. 'smashburgers'.
MacDee patties then....
I love a thick juicy patty.
Like Ed's Diner burgers.