What's for lunch?

Hover your mouse over Shauns pic and you'll see the name 'cockmeatsandwich.jpg'.
 
What's in the bag top right?

There's a comforting familiarity to your posts, PP...I like seeing the same plate each time :)
 
What's in the bag top right?

There's a comforting familiarity to your posts, PP...I like seeing the same plate each time :)

:)

All the talk in the 80s/90s, but being outdated doesn't put me off. You can't put a price on quality.

Pita.
 
Spicy vegetable rice and nachos.

Mf0PNsU.jpg
 
I made possibly the best curry mince ever the other night. Made a lot of it too so I've been eating it every day.

When you're finished eating it feels like somebody turned the heat up by 20 degrees :D
 
the breakfast was, well... not much you can do with boiled eggs, bacon and fried tomato.

I loved the chicken livers. Will do it again! :love:

Will try it out if the one here has banting. It's a bit far though.

I'm trusting you... If it's *** you gonna hear about it! :mad:
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X