faniebraai
RIP
Oh no! That tollie shaped ham slice is not real?![]()
have a look at this, and compare it to his pic
http://www.closetcooking.com/2008/09/caprese-sandwich.html
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Oh no! That tollie shaped ham slice is not real?![]()
What's in the bag top right?
There's a comforting familiarity to your posts, PP...I like seeing the same plate each time![]()
Spicy vegetable rice and nachos.
Banting breakfast and lunch from SandwichBaron
Breakfast
Chicken Livers
How was it? Everything looks too 'Spar deli' for me..
the breakfast was, well... not much you can do with boiled eggs, bacon and fried tomato.
I loved the chicken livers. Will do it again!![]()
Will try it out if the one here has banting. It's a bit far though.
I'm trusting you... If it's *** you gonna hear about it!![]()
/scared
the chicken livers is chicken livers. and it's sandwich baron FFS, not mon petit paris parlievougue francais, right?