What's for lunch?

rorz0r

Executive Member
Apple, peanut butter sandwiches, some water right now, and some woolies pasta salad for just now.

Fader4

Expert Member
kfc zinger burger and 3 pieces of chicken, gravy, chips and 500ml coke.

zizo911

Executive Member
Debonairs Triple decca Pizza with alot of Cheese!!! and a 1Litre coke

ponder

Honorary Master
that sounds lekker!
Trust me, it was :D

Here is the recipe http://www.what2night.co.za/food/recipes/41/

I use cut shanks 1.2kg, not whole ones. I triple up on all the spices though so where it says 1tsp I use 3tsp, 4 cloves garlic, 3 onios, 4 potatoes, add 3 med carrots, 6 tsp fish sauce, 1/2 red pepper cubed 1cm 1hr before removing. Add a more water until everything is covered. Cook for 3hr15min in oven using cast large cast iron pot with lid, excludes prep time.

Last edited:

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
I picked up a can from the speciality shop here in PE but the recipe I use just tastes so much better.

Today was a massive meatball sub. :)
My wife also makes it from scratch. We brought back a few large plastic containers of Chilli Spice from Sam's Club!

ponder

Honorary Master
My wife also makes it from scratch. We brought back a few large plastic containers of Chilli Spice from Sam's Club!
Is that not the same as what we just call mince on toast but instead on a bun? Mince, onion, Italian canned tomatoes and some spices/herbs.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Is that not the same as what we just call mince on toast but instead on a bun? Mince, onion, Italian canned tomatoes and some spices/herbs.
Yes, pretty much... except for the addition of the Chilli spice! :D

McT

The Humble Scot!
@ The Bierfassel in Notties and nom nom Austrian dish :D