What's for lunch?

Today was boiled chicken with wholewheat pasta and no-fat tomato gravy as the sauce. Basically just heated chopped tomatos with water.

I'm trying to shed some KGs to get me below the dangerous weight for our friend the covid.
Then maybe cut the bowl pasta, not the 0.002g of fat in a sauce..
 
2 chicken mayo sarmies with lasts nights leftover braai chicken
a lamb chop
and a piece of boerewors

I was too wasted last night after the braai and ended up only eating my toasted sarmy, the grated beetroot and the mielie
 
2 chicken mayo sarmies with lasts nights leftover braai chicken
a lamb chop
and a piece of boerewors

I was too wasted last night after the braai and ended up only eating my toasted sarmy, the grated beetroot and the mielie

/crosses fingers for food poisoning
 
.
c38c0243d803c75d2d58e0ae2fac95fd.jpg
 
Made Colombian style chicharron.
Here they are frying away in their own rendered fat.
No plated pic, they were devoured in no time.
b5bd45fb7038b68f285837cf6066738a.jpg
 
Nandos hot pot with extra Mozambique Paprika sauce.

Colleague recommended it and its actually really good and cheap (for nandos R 39).
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X