What's for lunch?

You're supposed to get the money before you suck their dick.
Ai jinne
Do you troll every single thread with nothing useful to add?

This is not the Off Topic section, Bwana please delete this guys comments. Thank You
 
You're supposed to get the money before you suck their dick.
Chill guy. I'm not wanking anyone's willy for dough. I just keep it vague sometimes because it will get too easy to figure out who I am. I like my privacy and prefer my family and friends not to know it's me.
 
Chill guy. I'm not wanking anyone's willy for dough. I just keep it vague sometimes because it will get too easy to figure out who I am. I like my privacy and prefer my family and friends not to know it's me.
How many times in a day do you read a post and think, I might know this person
 
Chicken burger should be chicken + mayo + crispy iceberg lettuce. Go away with tomato & cheese.
Thank you, I will minus the tomato and cheese on my next Uber Eats
Why does it look so soggy?
Nothing soggy at all, it was a lekker crunchy burger.


And I hate Takeaway Foods, I give my free Wimpy voucher away every 3 months. Today I was just lus for junkfood, and the Double Crunch hit the spot. Chips were bleh, tasted floury, I prefer Steers chips anyday when I have to choose junk food.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X