pinball wizard
Honorary Master
You don't know my butcher.No you didn't. You had some sort of over priced rip off named "wagyu burger".
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
You don't know my butcher.No you didn't. You had some sort of over priced rip off named "wagyu burger".
Barbarian?plate for what?
Has the heartburn subsided yet??
Wow, those are some tiny ViennasMy dad's new smoker. I want one!
View attachment 1255880View attachment 1255882View attachment 1255884
Wow, those are some tiny Viennas
What is that?You'd be the expert.
What is what?What is that?
The stuff you smokedWhat is what?
But time for supper now.gona keep it light. Maybe tasty wheat or oats.
Do you buy them like that or cut of the other part of the wing?
Ah, right. Pork fillet, my dad said, so I assume he meant pork loin, or maybe tenderloin.The stuff you smoked
I cut it like that.Do you buy them like that or cut of the other part of the wing?
Wow, those are some tiny Viennas