I can't help itYou need help.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I can't help itYou need help.
Go see a priest then.I can't help it![]()
There's a wee green poo on your plate.That went a lot easier than I thought. 30 pieces of trout maki for around R90 with the burny avo sauce here at home, and I stayed semi sober throughout the entire thing. I eventually used my sushi plate after 12 years, thanx @Other Pineapple Smurf
Loads of concentration. The rice is the most important thing, you must not **** that up. It is crucial, stay sober the entire time. The rest is just rolling a big ass fat spliff even a hobo could do it
View attachment 1235232
View attachment 1235234
View attachment 1235236
View attachment 1235238
View attachment 1235240
View attachment 1235242
View attachment 1235302
View attachment 1235244
Yeah looks like it.Yes actually.
Eating something unhealthy for a change?
Was RV's edited pictureEating something unhealthy for a change?
I'm proud of you son![]()
I'm sure he is not refering to my healthy food.Was RV's edited picture![]()
OK you may go back to your tofuWas RV's edited picture![]()
No coffee?I'm sure he is not refering to my healthy food.![]()
That avocado in the toothpaste tube is ****ing hot I tell you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There's a wee green poo on your plate.
It will do for nowView attachment 1237116
If there is no pork fat in it then it aint boerewors.Leftover boererolls from last night, damn these are good, pork free. Delicious
We need a schit emoji
We need a schit emoji

Looks a little like
