I'm so over sushi...
Only just started enjoying. We had sushi on the 30st of December 2021. It was soooo nice until it was time for bed at 11pm. I got so sick didn't sleep and went to the Dr for a injection. New years ruined.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I'm so over sushi...
Only just started enjoying. We had sushi on the 30st of December 2021. It was soooo nice until it was time for bed at 11pm. I got so sick didn't sleep and went to the Dr for a injection. New years ruined.
Yeah the rice is crucialAwesome.
Yeah on the rice you need to wash it like crazy and soak it. I often do it the night before. I use the rice cooker that Ozzie Pineapple Smurf gave me. Makes the ultimate rice with no having to check on it. (The Instant Pot is just as good).
I buy all my supplies from Lion Square Spar.
Maybe you are allergic to shellfishYeah I don't think it was but the experience of running to the loo non stop and picking pieces of seaweed from inside my nose wasn't pleasant. I think I just need some time off.
Just go to China town Sable square....literally around the corner from your work....and you'll pay a tenth of what you pay at spar....there's a grocery shop thereYeah the rice is crucial
Luckily I got it bang on right first time on the stove, with no burns.
Will go check that Spar out
I saw a Chinese shop yesterday on google next to PaddocksJust go to China town Sable square....literally around the corner from your work....and you'll pay a tenth of what you pay at spar....there's a grocery shop there
www.chinesesupermarket.co.za
Theres one at n1 city as well, and one at the food lovers in sundown road. Not sure on road name.I saw a Chinese shop yesterday on google next to Paddocks
Contact Us - Chinese Supermarket
www.chinesesupermarket.co.za
Or is Sable Sq a better choice?
Got ma free earphones.
How they actually sound is another story.
View attachment 1235734
View attachment 1235736
Update on the free 'phones:Got ma free earphones.
How they actually sound is another story.
View attachment 1235734
View attachment 1235736

I hate cooking rice. Neither me or my partner can do it. We either burn it, or it comes out stodgy and clumpy (yes, we do rinse during the cooking process). My sister on the other hand is good at cooking rice. She learnt from my mom I think. I just never got the hang of it. But it is OK. For me rice can be replaced with paste in most cases. Even with a curry I prefer pasta anyway. I am not a big rice fan. My partner is though.Yeah the rice is crucial
I am so proud of last nights rice, not 1 single grain stuck to the pot.I hate cooking rice. Neither me or my partner can do it. We either burn it, or it comes out stodgy and clumpy (yes, we do rinse during the cooking process). My sister on the other hand is good at cooking rice. She learnt from my mom I think. I just never got the hang of it. But it is OK. For me rice can be replaced with paste in most cases. Even with a curry I prefer pasta anyway. I am not a big rice fan. My partner is though.
**** knows why you refuse to use a browser on your phone.I tried upload the pics with the MyAPP. Fail
Tried Tapatalk. Fail
And **** knows why the MyBB app and Tapatalk are always having issues**** knows why you refuse to use a browser on your phone.
You need help.